• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on and join the chaos!
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by CaminoKid View Post
      23rd is my birthday,that would be a great way to spend the weekend.We will be strongly considering this one.
      It will be the best birthday you'll ever had
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by CaminoKid View Post
        23rd is my birthday,that would be a great way to spend the weekend.We will be strongly considering this one.
        Woody, will be the absolute bestest, most fabuloso, fantastical, scrumpdilly-iscious, out-of-this-world, most unforgettable birthday any human person could ever hope to have!!
        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
          Woody, will be the absolute bestest, most fabuloso, fantastical, scrumpdilly-iscious, out-of-this-world, most unforgettable birthday any human person could ever hope to have!!
          Terri, try to contain yourself....but yeah, it's EVERYBODY's birthday when we get to the Gear Head Inn. A REAL sure-nuff birthday would even add to it....who's bringing the cake?
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I have a recipe for Brownie Cheesecake that's absolutely killer!!! (And my birthday is in May, does that count??!)
            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Mine and Robert's is in May too!!
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

We could just celebrate everybody's birthday at the same time while we're all together! Like Peewee said, it's everybody's birthday at the Gearhead!
                Last edited by elcaminogirl59; December 13, 2015, 10:31 AM.

Comment

I can already tell there's two songs we'll all do on kazoos. The National Anthem to kick it off, and then Happy Birthday for everybody. Everybody's birthday. Every single EVERYBODY's birthday.

Are we there yet?

Comment

I have a recipe for Brownie Cheesecake that's absolutely killer!!! (And my birthday is in May, does that count??!)
                    You have a bunch of great recipes. I need to get a look into your cookbook. I'm putting in my order for salsa and sweet pickles now.
                    Last edited by cobra; December 15, 2015, 10:52 AM.
                    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                      I'm putting in my order for salsa and sweet pickles now.
                      Bruce, are you still gonna be needing a ride to a trailhead somewhere so you can walk and crawl all the way through the mountains instead of using perfectly good roads with a car? Our offer still stands, whatever you come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                        You have a bunch of great recipes. I need to get a look into your cookbook. I'm putting in my order for salsa and sweet pickles now.
                        You can look at my cookbook any ole time! I'll be sure to bring the salsa and pickles!

Comment

You can look at my cookbook any ole time! !
                          Terri, that sounds kinda teen-aged racy - I'll show you mine if you show me yours. You and Bruce had a long history....just sayin....

Comment

Yep, I've known Bruce for almost 10 years now. We even stayed at his house one year when we went to Daytona Turkey Run! Even gave him my pickle recipe!

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

Bruce, are you still gonna be needing a ride to a trailhead somewhere so you can walk and crawl all the way through the mountains instead of using perfectly good roads with a car? Our offer still stands, whatever you come up with.
                              Great, thanks a million. i think i'll take you up on that if i can fill your car with gas.
                              Last edited by cobra; December 16, 2015, 01:21 PM.
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Yep, I've known Bruce for almost 10 years now. We even stayed at his house one year when we went to Daytona Turkey Run! Even gave him my pickle recipe!
                                Unfortunately , they didn't turn out so great when I tried making them. Don't know why.
                                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                                X