Spring Blooms Tour 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cobra View Post
    Unfortunately , they didn't turn out so great when I tried making them. Don't know why.
    You probably had not consumed enough wine when you attempted making them.

Comment

Allen, I resemble that remark! Actually, Bruce's problem with the pickles was due to the fact he used a sugar substitute instead of real sugar.
      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

depending if therese has a snow days or not *purposed make up day), i will try to talk her in to joining, just have limited days since job has changed and that is only 2 weeks out of my training
        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Would be great to see you guys!
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

One thing about it.....We've got Big Boob Mama and the Hellacious BangShift Band and Bruce gets a free ride to the trail head where he can crawl on his belly like a reptile and eat bugs and stuff and try to survive walking uphill outdoors in the extreme elements for many days on end, on purpose.....where else in the world can you get anything else like that? This ain't even TV. This stuff's REAL.

No, this won't be fun. I'm not even looking forward to it at all. Are we there yet?

Just sayin.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Can you do a west coast spring tour?.........just asking
              Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by fine59 View Post
                Sure! As long as you move the West Coast about 2500 miles closer.....just sayin

Comment

fred, you going to be in the laidback booth at the grand national show in january?
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by CaminoKid View Post
                    23rd is my birthday,that would be a great way to spend the weekend.We will be strongly considering this one.
                    22nd's mine so I'll also be looking into it as well. Lot further drive for me now though.
                    Last edited by Pumpkin; December 26, 2015, 03:22 PM.
                    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Was looking at this as a event to do this year and we'll be back from the beach by then so I may be in. The Catalina will need a test run anyway so it would be perfect.
                      Visit my sons blog:
                      www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                        fred, you going to be in the laidback booth at the grand national show in january?
                        I'll be there, think we're gonna do a couple days at Barrett Jackson then head to Pomona
                        Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Well just remember there are only probably 15 rooms left ( I'm guessing ) because I know a few diehards that already have reservations. Generally if the regulars show up we darn near take every room ( 21 ). that being said we have doubled up before. So make your reservations and come on!
                          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

I'll be there, think we're gonna do a couple days at Barrett Jackson then head to Pomona
                            we'll be out for the weekend. maybe i'll see ya there.
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

So, here's what I think we have so far, from dragging through the posts... tossing out the "thinking about it," and the "maybes" here's what it looks like at this early date:

The wees
                              Perry & Crew
                              Vic & Terri
                              Big Dave
                              Bruce
                              John & Kathy
                              Charles

As Perry noted, it's a small and wonderful place. (See, I'm trying to sell rooms at the Gear Head), It's a don't miss. It's a completely don't miss. And for all the insiders, if you wait too late to book, you can always stay across the road at the Teddy Bear. .....No, you don't want to stay at the Teddy Bear
                              Last edited by pdub; January 6, 2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

PeeWee, I have at least four of my late model GTO/G8 folks coming from the Raleigh area.
                                Non-denominational car nut.
                                Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                                Do you go all the way?

Comment

Working...
                                X