2016 Route Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
    I am wondering what the "scenic route" from Wichita to KC is.
    Well, there are several available. Hope they use one of 'em.
    I'd vote for 135 to Newton, then 50 over to 77, east of Peabody, then north to Herington, east on 56 to pick up 59 north to Lawrence. Then 24/40 east right to the track.
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 1, 2016, 07:42 PM.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I live in Lawrence so its no big deal from here to the track. I remember seeing signs for car museums along the road to Salina. There is apparently one in Olathe too.

Comment

• I just registered have they sent out the official route yet?

Comment

• too early yet - although I did read in the magazine that Michelle Torczon from Hot Rod has already test driven the route.
          Last edited by 70chevyC-10; May 5, 2016, 11:35 AM.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            too early yet - although I did read in the magazine that Michelle Torczon from Hot Rod has already test driven the route.

received an email from the registration folks, asking for a confirmation as to confirmation number, date of birth, and in what city I'm planning on picking up credentials.....maybe they're reconfirming the confirming, or maybe they're confused?.......rexx!

Comment

• Originally posted by rexdogg View Post

received an email from the registration folks, asking for a confirmation as to confirmation number, date of birth, and in what city I'm planning on picking up credentials.....maybe they're reconfirming the confirming, or maybe they're confused?.......rexx!
              Me too. Confirmed, that is...........
              Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 5, 2016, 05:52 PM.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• I got mine today.
                Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• How come I never get these emails?

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                    How come I never get these emails?
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Yep I got it and recomfirmed
                      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• I have not received another email...hmmm.
                        Power Tour '16 Long Hauler, '17 Short Haul, West Coast for a few years now...
                        1970 Pontiac GTO 455HO Convertible
                        2005 Cadillac CTS-V, Maggie'd

Comment

• Originally posted by Cricket View Post
                          I have not received another email...hmmm.
                          Phil advises 'check your spam folder'...........
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the tour is going to go north.......I don't get out much ....so it's only a guess
                            Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

• OK Fred......you coming along? How' about the Laid Back crew?
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• I saw yesterday on Facebook, where they are running the route this week. They were in Buda, Texas.
                                Arlington, Texarkana, Little Rock, 2013
                                Long Hauler 2014, 2016, 2018
                                Kansas City 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X