No announcement yet.

2016 Route Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod is posting on Instagram some of the towns & roadside attractions we'll encounter this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post
      Hot Rod is posting on Instagram some of the towns & roadside attractions we'll encounter this year.
      Cliff notes?
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Damn it, one of the things I said I wouldn't join.... FB is enough...
        1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
        1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
        1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

• I don't instagram or facebook and I'm not starting now BS (that ain't Bang Shift)
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post
            Hot Rod is posting on Instagram some of the towns & roadside attractions we'll encounter this year.
            So I don't do Instagram either....is there a way to "copy and paste" info into the forum?

Comment

• My son is on Instagram, I'll have him check it out.
              Visit my sons blog:
              www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

• Nothing much really - (retrieved from FaceBook Power Tour group)
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                  OK Fred......you coming along? How' about the Laid Back crew?
                  I am now officially part of the Laid-Back crew (pay check instead of t-shirts) the crew will be there in full force, hope to have a couple new rides on the road and will have a bunch of new T-Shirt designs....looking forward to seeing everyone
                  Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

• Originally posted by fine59 View Post
                    I am now officially part of the Laid-Back crew (pay check instead of t-shirts) the crew will be there in full force, hope to have a couple new rides on the road and will have a bunch of new T-Shirt designs....looking forward to seeing everyone
                    Good news, see you soon! Bringing Vickie?
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/hotrodmag/?...62934211385722

TV interview with David Kennedy on pre-run in Oklahoma

Last edited by 70chevyC-10; May 11, 2016, 11:45 AM.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Congrats Fred. See ya in Gonzales.
                        Originally posted by fine59 View Post
                        Todd Des Moines IA HRPT 08 Short Haul 4 STOPS ----HOOKED LH 09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18 Planning 19

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

Good news, see you soon! Bringing Vickie?
                          I'm still working on her......hoping I can get her to the last couple of stops
                          Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

• Originally posted by fine59 View Post
                            I'm still working on her......hoping I can get her to the last couple of stops
                            It will be great to see both of you.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• currently suffering from Garmin basecamp anxiety
                              nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
                                currently suffering from Garmin basecamp anxiety
                                me too.......
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Working...
                                X