31 spline Ford 9" axles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31 spline Ford 9" axles

Anybody have any old 31 spline Ford 9" axles that are not safe/usable for the street or track? I am looking to build a tool for testing rebuilt posi units. I need about 6" of axle from the spline end. The splines could be twisted as long as they are straight where they go into the posi unit.

i made a tool like that i will look around see what i have

Comment

I may have one Allen thats all we run in out cars I'll look tomorrow.
      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Well I called my son and he said we do have one that got bent out by the studs so do you need 6" total or 6" from the splines. If you want it just PM me where you want it sent.
        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

If Greg does not have any let me know.

Posi unit? you running GM stuff????

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
            If Greg does not have any let me know.

Posi unit? you running GM stuff????
            Greg had one so I am still looking for one ( I need 2 total).

I guess technically, I am looking to test rebuilt trac-locs but given this is a "Chevy World" I tried to keep it simple and call it a posi!

So 31 spline Ford 9" axles is what I am looking for.

Comment

i have 28 and 30 gm stuff but have someone looking

Comment

Allen I misunderstood I thought you only needed one I have two axles I can send you both pieces I've got the one packaged but didn't get it sent today so I will open it back up and send you both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
                  Allen I misunderstood I thought you only needed one I have two axles I can send you both pieces I've got the one packaged but didn't get it sent today so I will open it back up and send you both of them.
                  Thank you VERY MUCH Greg!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Greg had one so I am still looking for one ( I need 2 total).

I guess technically, I am looking to test rebuilt trac-locs but given this is a "Chevy World" I tried to keep it simple and call it a posi!

So 31 spline Ford 9" axles is what I am looking for.
                    How's the work going on the Sure Grip?
                    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

i just got a 31 spline 8.8 if you need one more

Comment

Originally posted by w7s View Post
                        i just got a 31 spline 8.8 if you need one more
                        Thanks Wayne. I should be good but will let you know if I mess something up.

Comment

i will save 10 inches of it

Comment

I shipped them out today you should get them soon.

Comment

Again, Thank You Greg

What flavor of adult beverages do you prefer?

Comment

Working...
                              X