No announcement yet.

Daytona Turkey Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good. i'll look for it fri nite at the parking lot across from the La Playa.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Bell-Aire is really the best part of the show.
      Visit my sons blog:
      www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

just wish they had more bathrooms. a few years ago, they had a bunch of port-a-potties out in the parking lot. what a great idea.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Jealous seeing all of you all going to Turkey Rod Run. We were there last year and saw John and Kathy there...........and then the breakfast with the group at Pat's Place. Hope you all have a great time. I went through Bryson City and Whittier Saturday just taking a day to cruise the mountain roads. Stopped in to see Jim and Mary at the Gearhead, and visited for a few minutes. Hope you all have a great Turkey Day.

Comment

Plan B is in effect, Big Red, my 56 was not running good when I started out. Spent about a hour on Sunday morning trying to get straight and almost decided to bag the trip. But I needed a break and threw my stuff n the Vett and headed down. So I will be in my black and tan 2000 corvette in stead of the truck, but I will be there.
            Ron Reidell
            56 F100
            2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Turkey Rod Run 2015 is here! We didn’t make it to the track today, but there was still plenty of action to check out at Bellair Plaza! Check it out! Be sure and stay tuned for more photos tom…

Photos from tonight at Bellair Plaza
              2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Nice pics - thanks for posting them up !
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Friday at the track!
                  Show time! Daytona Beach International Speedway was full today! Lots of cars, lots of parts, lots of people! The new construction made parking a little hectic but the staff was doing their best to …
                  2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

What a great time as always. The rain showers cleared out a bunch of folks Saturday night but by the time they hit it really was time to hit the sack and prepare for the trip home. My son took all the pictures but here are a couple I had.

Unloaded, ready for the long weekend

It was funny to find this 62 Bonneville when we pulled in on Thursday. When we came back to the car he had moved. I guess he didn't like the company LOL!!!!!
                    Visit my sons blog:

Comment

Love the photos on front of the sign!

Comment

it was a weird one this year. didn't sell much, but paid for the weekend.
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

You can check out other photos here: http://s845.photobucket.com/user/DLG...a%202015/story
                          Visit my sons blog:

Comment

Working...
                          X