Stories from the "GearHead Diner"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats.

I am going to bring a few cars up there July 16th around lunch. After that we are heading to Mt. Airy for the cruise night.

Comment

• Congratulations!!! We'll have to get over there sometime, looks like it's only 1,100 miles.
      Last edited by moparjim71; July 6, 2016, 02:55 PM.
      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• I'm hoping to get by there Friday July 15th am to drop off some "stuff" on my way to Virginia Beach. I'll be semi-close lol

Comment

• LOOKING GOOD
          PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
          1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

• That group shot, that's just GREAT. And I have to admit, when Unit and I saw those license plate overhead lights sitting on the counter top during the construction phase, we kinda gave each other the silent "look." Like,......well ...okay.... But that was from a foot away, we couldn't see the actual effect in 3D. Wow, those are super cool, hanging from chains. Perfect, in fact. We just couldn't "see" it to begin with.

You guys have done such a SUPER job there, every bit of it, just amazing.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Exactly! Congratulations can't wait to see it all in person!
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Holy crab!!! Do all those people work there? You must be fancy gaps #1 employer.
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by cobra View Post
                  Holy crab!!! Do all those people work there? You must be fancy gaps #1 employer.
                  Oh you watch.....this is gonna be a chain, I can already see it. It's just too good. The best thing I've ever seen, and we haven't even eaten the food yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post

Oh you watch.....this is gonna be a chain, I can already see it. It's just too good. The best thing I've ever seen, and we haven't even eaten the food yet.
                    I know where their first franchise will be................................................ .................................................. .............................can you say Bryson City?
                    John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                    Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

I know where their first franchise will be................................................ .................................................. .............................can you say Bryson City?
                      That'd be convenient, no more hey where y'all want to eat breakfast!
                      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Victor must be taking the picture . . . or back in the kitchen fixing something?
                        DTB - RETIRED

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
                          Victor must be taking the picture . . . or back in the kitchen fixing something?
                          You saying you can't pick him out in the group photo ?
                          Been sampling your wares too much again ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
                            Victor must be taking the picture . . . or back in the kitchen fixing something?
                            I noticed that too Dave, it was glaring, but I wasn't gonna say anything.

Comment

• So when is the Grand Opening???????
                              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• The latest info is;

Originally posted by 67ragtop View Post
                                The GRAND OPENING will be announced soon

Comment

Working...
                                X