Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well played Sir...Well Played!!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by sueunit View Post
      I started adding The Gear Head Diner to trip advisor so I could submit a review, but I don't have all the information. If you have a chance, Vic, and or Terri, take a look at adding it so we can submit our stellar reviews!. If that's too much, send me the street and mailing address, phone number, etc etc etc that I need to complete the forms. Its a great place, congrats on a job well started!
      Check it out now . I think its workin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 67ragtop View Post

Check it out now . I think its workin.
        It is, and we submitted a review. I have no personal or business relationship with this establishment, (only a friendship with the owners, don't tell) but the review is unbiased so I had no problem with testifying!

Comment

• This is Donna, Bob and I just stopped and had a great breakfast at the Gearhead Dinner. Had a nice visit with Teri and Vic.

Attached Files
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Looks like y'all really turned the whole place upside down while y'all were there!
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• They stopped this morning on the way home and ate dinner

Comment

• Great to see Vic and Terri again! We need to set up another BS get together there this summer sometime.
                I R Bob
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• I stopped in at the diner on Feb 18th, visiting the Casteel's over a long weekend, good to see Vic and Terri. Dropped off a set of aluminum heads for Vic to fix........hopefully!
                  Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                  The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                    I stopped in at the diner on Feb 18th, visiting the Casteel's over a long weekend, good to see Vic and Terri. Dropped off a set of aluminum heads for Vic to fix........hopefully!
                    We just missed you Dave. We were there on the 17th and 20th!
                    I R Bob

Comment

• Look who showed up at Gearhead Diner Jeff Lutz , his wife , son and Boob

Comment

• That's cool Vic hope you got a picture with the gang!
                        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                        X