X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet -
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• My dad lives in Maryville TN. Which is a couple hours from you. We make several trips a year up that way so don't be suprised if a couple south Mississippi red necks show up one day. Awesome looking place.
      I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

• Thanks for all the nice comments, guys! Come see us anytime!!
        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Looking good
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Mine´s up there top right just going out the picture........
            compared to the others it´s butt fugly.

Comment

• Lookin' Good! Hope we get there sometime.
              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by malc View Post
                Mine´s up there top right just going out the picture........
                compared to the others it´s butt fugly.
                Actually what I can see of it looks pretty unique! Can't wait to see it all in person.
                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Couldn't get all of malc's plate in the pic. I think it's cool! It's the only foreign plate we have, and I love it!
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The floor is going down......

Click image for larger version

Name:	diner floor 2.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	1100024

Click image for larger version

Name:	diner floor 1.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	1100025
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Nice!
                      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Awesome job!!!
                        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• I'm getting dizzy looking at it. My eyes are tired, and if I let them go out of focus just a little, the floor turns into a 3D image of lots of narrow staircases going longways, or one stairway (really wide) going from the door to the counter. Yep, dizzy. Must be my bedtime. Can't hardly wait to see it in person.

Comment

• The place is looking great. I want to deliver my plate in person.
                            Hope to see you soon,
                            DTB
                            DTB - RETIRED

Comment

• OMG guys this place is going to be SO COOL! Terry, send me an email on Monday. [email protected]. I want to talk to you about the restaurant and get some more info.

I'm so jealous, Daphne and I would love a place like this.
                              "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

• Will try to remember to send the email on Monday. My brain is so full of all things "restaurant" right now, it's hard to think of anything else!!

Comment

Working...
                                X