• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PowerTour Aid Stations

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
    Originally posted by cstmwgn
    Not sure about this one either - I must be speaking Mandarin - an I ain't talking oranges.
    Some of us have choosen to be ignorant IF the path to enlightment passess through HotRod.com
    I see - I was not sure what the poop was there - just tryin' to be helpful. Just the kinda guy I am.
    Cheers -
    This was not a slam at you...just some of us like it here! :-*
    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Here-there-anywhere..It's just print with friends talking..But I understand..So thank you 70ChevyC-10,I just spent about an hour looking for it and I even had it printed out in the back of my "Go to Power Tour" folder..I just hope CSTMWGN doesn't need any work done in Dayton.This guys shop looks very impressive..I'm hoping no one needs any work done any where along the Tour..I wasn't on the Forums last year and I'm not sure what happened,but as long as some people go back and forth we can share all the same info...How's the term go"It's all good"..Peace and love.. :-*
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Not sure about this one either - I must be speaking Mandarin - an I ain't talking oranges.
        Some of us have choosen to be ignorant IF the path to enlightment passess through HotRod.com
        I see - I was not sure what the poop was there - just tryin' to be helpful. Just the kinda guy I am.
        Cheers -
        Phil, it's all good, thanks for the phone #. Most of us that have done multiple LH's met through the "old" HR forum, back when it was the place to be. Now, when I go there I get a headache trying to navigate through that nightmare of a forum. Please continue to bring any info you can gather from there to here.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I plan on bringing tools along with me,
          I'll be at the Warren stop, just in case a need arises.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
            Cheers -
            Phil, it's all good, thanks for the phone #. Most of us that have done multiple LH's met through the "old" HR forum, back when it was the place to be. Now, when I go there I get a headache trying to navigate through that nightmare of a forum. Please continue to bring any info you can gather from there to here.
            No harm, no foul. The confusion was on my part not having "the rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would have said.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by street72
              ...I just hope CSTMWGN doesn't need any work done in Dayton...
              Me too - Rumor has it there is a parking lot to be violated in Dayton that I would hate to miss out on due to mechanical issues.
              However, I did get the info out of 70ChevyC-10's post so if I do need assistance I will know who to contact.

The browser quip was a joke - there are lots of things I don't know because I am not willing to do what it takes to "be in the know".

Peace is one of those lofty goals that is unattainable in our society. With that said, I am in to torture and and the premature death of tires while consuming gross amounts of petroleum products.

Comment

Good enough as any for a first post.

Our families shop which I co-own and operate, Willie' Repair in Mazomanie Wisconsin, 30 minutes west of Madison by way of Hwy. 14, will be available for anyone running into trouble.

If we can't help you, we will find someone who can.

emergency cell is 1-608-220-7269 or daytime is 1-608-795-2500 and ask for B.J.

Comment

I will have my shop available for anyone having trouble near the Dayton stop. You can visit my website at http://www.autotechunlimited.com. My cell is 937-603-0930.

Tom Hunsaker

Comment

Originally posted by lilwillie
                    Good enough as any for a first post.

Our families shop which I co-own and operate, Willie' Repair in Mazomanie Wisconsin, 30 minutes west of Madison by way of Hwy. 14, will be available for anyone running into trouble.

If we can't help you, we will find someone who can.

emergency cell is 1-608-220-7269 or daytime is 1-608-795-2500 and ask for B.J.
                    Originally posted by HemiTom
                    I will have my shop available for anyone having trouble near the Dayton stop. You can visit my website at http://www.autotechunlimited.com. My cell is 937-603-0930.

Tom Hunsaker
                    Big thanks to both of you Tom and B.J. It's a bad day when we might need you , but knowing there's a place to go is a huge comfort.

Matt

Comment

Yeah - what Matt said.

I am building a list (in Word) and will attempt to publish it on June 1st. If I can not figure out how OR if it is too large to be an attachment, I will update this thread with it in plain text and let everyone do as they wish with it.

Comment

Yeah - what Matt said.

I am building a list (in Word) and will attempt to publish it on June 1st. If I can not figure out how OR if it is too large to be an attachment, I will update this thread with it in plain text and let everyone do as they wish with it.
                        Thanks Allen.

Matt

Comment

Yeah - what Matt said.

Maybe Solstice can jump in here and make a list like he is for our phone numbers.
                          Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Anyone going from the west coast thru the Denver area....I have a pretty well equipped home garage and I'm pretty well connected with several automotive businesses.

303-902-8442
                            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

If you all like I will make a list for Power Tour Aid Station Phone Numbers, just like the one I made for our cell numbers. Just pm me with the info I will need and i will do the best I can. Can you give me the name of the shop, phone number and name of a contact person.
                              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Jim

Here is what I have gathered so far:

Madison
                                Willie?s Repair - ask for BJ
                                Mazomanie, Wisconsin (30 minutes west of Madison off of Hwy 14)
                                shop (608) 795-2500; cell (608) 220-7269

Racine
                                Mike (MIKEE)
                                (262) 498-9103 ? cell

Dayton
                                Sinclair College (Dayton)
                                Marc Gaymon (937) 307-6586
                                Blaine Heeter ((37) 512-2674

AutoTechUnlimited (http://www.autotechunlimited.com)
                                Tom Hunsaker ? cell (937) 603-0930

Dayton to Warren
                                Diversified Creation (www.diversifiedcreations.com)
                                7041 Grand River Rd # 2
                                Brighton, MI 48114
                                (810) 227-4777

To or From
                                Denver, CO
                                Dan (303) 902-8442

Lynchburg, VA (1 hour off of I81)
                                Buddy (434) 907-3524

Upstate New York (I90 @ I81)
                                Bob (315) 447-7183

Comment

Working...