PowerTour Aid Stations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowerTour Aid Stations

I thought it might be good to start working on a list of shops along the route that would be willing to provide aid (perhaps afterhours thrashes) for those of us in need.

Re: PowerTour Aid Stations

you know that ain't a bad idea..... if i would have availed myself of that one north of Rochester, i may have diagnosed the problem that caused me the $2000 trip home!! they even had a lift there. History, i guess.
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Let me start:
      junkie LS1 ZR2, is a part owner of Diversified Creation www.diversifiedcreations.com at
      7041 Grand River Rd # 2
      Brighton, MI 48114
      (810) 227-4777

which is somewhat on the route between South Bend and Warren. He said PT freaks could stop by on the way to Warren (he also works at GM). See this thread: http://www.bangshift.com/forum/index...4216#msg224216
      a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Marc Gaymon 937-307-6586 and Blaine Heeter 937-512-2674 are from Sinclair Collage and run a large training facility in Dayton.They offered the shop for use on the Power Tour with several lifts.I'm sorry I don't have the page to look them up but here are the phone numbers..Anyone remember where they wrote this.I wrote the info on my list of shops,just in case...
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Our shop is open to all you who need it. have a hoist, engine and transmission jacks. wehave most tools and 3 welders ,torch, etc. hopefully no-one will need them. 262-498-9103 cell

Comment

Originally posted by street72
            Marc Gaymon 937-307-6586 and Blaine Heeter 937-512-2674 are from Sinclair Collage and run a large training facility in Dayton.They offered the shop for use on the Power Tour with several lifts.I'm sorry I don't have the page to look them up but here are the phone numbers..Anyone remember where they wrote this.I wrote the info on my list of shops,just in case...
            HOT ROD is “where it all began,” as the first magazine to cover the hot rod culture. Since that time, HOT ROD has evolved into a brand devoted to everything from hot rods to restomods, barn finds to project cars and everything in between.

Here it is street72
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
              HOT ROD is “where it all began,” as the first magazine to cover the hot rod culture. Since that time, HOT ROD has evolved into a brand devoted to everything from hot rods to restomods, barn finds to project cars and everything in between.

Here it is street72

Sorry by browser won't allow me to frequent that site.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn

Here it is street72

Huh - are ya joking r what ? Subject of thread was HRPT 09 Dayton, Ohio (try search box)
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Here it is street72

Huh - are ya joking r what ? Subject of thread was HRPT 09 Dayton, Ohio (try search box)
                  I guess you weren't on that forum last year :-\ :P
                  http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Not sure about this one either - I must be speaking Mandarin - an I ain't talking oranges.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Not sure about this one either - I must be speaking Mandarin - an I ain't talking oranges.
                      Some of us have choosen to be ignorant IF the path to enlightment passess through HotRod.com

Comment

Here we go again

Not many Power Tourer's are traveling across Interstate 90 in New York,
                        but at intersection of Interstate 81, we have a shop, no lifts, but tools, jacks, welders, etc, inside area to work & Freaks.

Bob
                        315 447 7183

Comment

Some of us have choosen to be ignorant IF the path to enlightment passess through HotRod.com
                          I see - I was not sure what the poop was there - just tryin' to be helpful. Just the kinda guy I am.
                          Cheers -
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
                            Here we go again

Not many Power Tourer's are traveling across Interstate 90 in New York,
                            but at intersection of Interstate 81, we have a shop, no lifts, but tools, jacks, welders, etc, inside area to work & Freaks.

Bob
                            315 447 7183
                            Thanks Bob, if we have anything break, I was just planning on finding you anyway......... ;D
                            We don't need no stinking shop!
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

It's not on the route, but we have a lift and pretty much anything else if anyone would need it in Lynchburg, VA, it's an hour off I-81 for anybody coming or returning on Power Tour. Even if I could not be there, somebody could be for help.

Buddy 434-907-3524
                              Living the dream!

Comment

Working...
                              X