Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Where You Are Meeting to Cruise to Madtown

Post Where You Are Meeting to Cruise to Madtown

Leaving Syracuse at 1 PM on Thursday 6/4, Buffalo at 3PM traveling interstate 90 and 80,
    Leaving Cleveland Friday 6/5 not sure of Time Yet

Bob
    315 447 7183

Re: Post Where You Are Meeting to Cruise to Madtown

Leaving Tulsa OK Friday morning maybe 7-8am, stopping for breakfast Joplin MO, and spending Fri. night in Springfield IL, then heading out to Madison early Sat. morning.

Comment

Will be leaving early Sat. morning from Staunton Il. and heading to Madison.
      It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Leaving Mentor at 6am on 6/5 and not stopping till we need gas or have to pee. ;) ;D
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Route:
          I-287 South (NJ) to I-80 West (NJ);
          In Cleveland link with I-90 and continue west on I-80/I-90 to Chicago.
          In Chicago take I-90 North to Madtown

Departure ~ 5:30 AM Friday June 5 from - Wayne NJ

Catch Youngstown OH around 11:30 AM-------about 390 miles/ 6 hours 15 minutes from start

Catch Cleveland OH around 1:00 PM------about 460 miles/7 hours 30 minutes from start

Catch South Bend IN around 5:00 PM------about 700 miles/11 hours 30 minutes from start

Catch Chicago IL around 6:30 PM------about 800 miles /13 hours from start

Arrive Madtown around 8:00 PM--------about 925 miles /15 hours from start

PM me the weekend before the tour if you want company on the trip to Madtown 8)
          a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Staying the 31st in Laughlin, then pulling out the morning of the 1st through Kingman on the way via the southern route. Through Amarillo, Tulsa, St Louis, and up with a stopover in the Chicago suburbs for a night or two before hitting Madison on Friday morning.

Comment

leaving Orangeville Fri June 5 stop in London for Plunkett's Country Cruize-in
              arrive Windsor Sat night
              leave windsor Tues morning & will be waiting in Warren for everyone to arrive
              2007 Power Tour Long Haul
              2008 Power Tour Long Haul
              2009 Canadian Points East Tour
              2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
              2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
              2012 Power Tour Long Haul
              2012 Northeast Rod Run
              2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Leaving Kansas City area around 5 or 6 PM on June 5th. We are going to try and make northern Illinios before getting a room. Then driving in the rest on Saturday morning. I have not determined what my best highway cruising speed is with all of the changes to the car. So far it seems to be 60 to 65 range or WFO. : :o ;D

Comment

Leaving GA 04 June, Hooking up with Derrell and driving to Indianapolis, In. to meet up with the crew. Should make Madison early afternoon 05 June so we can get all our check in stuff done (PT and Hotel), and then the party is on in the parking lot. There'll be alot of gear shifting for the next 8 days so I'll have to be sure to get that left leg properly lubricated and topped off ;).
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by arrowhead
                    Route:
                    I-287 South (NJ) to I-80 West (NJ);
                    In Cleveland link with I-90 and continue west on I-80/I-90 to Chicago.
                    In Chicago take I-90 North to Madtown

Departure ~ 5:30 AM Friday June 5 from - Wayne NJ

Catch Youngstown OH around 11:30 AM-------about 390 miles/ 6 hours 15 minutes from start

Catch Cleveland OH around 1:00 PM------about 460 miles/7 hours 30 minutes from start

Catch South Bend IN around 5:00 PM------about 700 miles/11 hours 30 minutes from start

Catch Chicago IL around 6:30 PM------about 800 miles /13 hours from start

Arrive Madtown around 8:00 PM--------about 925 miles /15 hours from start

PM me the weekend before the tour if you want company on the trip to Madtown 8)
                    Damn Tom, that's a long day. Call me any time you get bored/tired OK.
                    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Leaving Green Bay 11 am 5 June and arriving at hotel in Madtown by 1 pm. AFter check in it's over to the HIE to catch up with everyone and then early registration pick up before heading to the QSL. Route will be US 41 to WI 26 to US 151 to Madtown.
                      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Leaving Columbus,Ohio at 8am on the 5th and getting to rest area at 10:30am just west of Toledo to meet a group there.Will run with them to just past Chicago where I'll detour to my niece's house,spend the night with them and head out about 8am to get to Madison about 10-10:30am Saturday and try some autocross..Let's just drive..Rett
                        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                          Damn Tom, that's a long day. Call me any time you get bored/tired OK.
                          Thanks Pumpkin, I may take you up on that. Books on CD only take you so far. That said, I will be getting to know my Garmin...........hope she sounds real good ;)
                          a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

We will be leaving Springfield, Mo. around 1 pm on Friday and will probably stay in Springfield , Ill. over nite and drive in to Madison on Sat.
                            http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Leaving London wed 3rd into Chicago, connecting flight to st Louis, staying in Arnold MO that night, heading down to milersville MO on the 4th and collecting my car before heading back to Arnold for the night. Then leaving Arnold Friday morning and heading to Madison

Comment

Working...
                              X