Drivers directions/route

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers directions/route

Are still not known :P, Yeah I'm bored. Laundry and what not day.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Re: Drivers directions/route

Pumpkin

I need direction

Also Bored: Drag Strip Closed Today because of Rain
    4/26/09

Grudge Race $$
    both cars dialed in at 8:31
    red car full of eletronic's, he dialed in 8:31 to bust our Balls, usually a 7:80 car, Chevelle 440 ci SB quicker on tree,
    but 680Ci BB Nova won by a Bumper.

Was suppose to have a rematch today then Rain came
    to bad, but there's next week

some of the tire smoke just before the $4000 PG let go

Comment

Hey Matt ...

.. you suck !!
      :P

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150

... I need direction ...
        You might consider moving stage right to get a better look at the Jeg's girl :o

I needed an activity today after I completed my domestic chores (laundry) so I went to the junkyard to look for stuff that I yet to know I need. Anyway, I did get a backup ignition switch for the wagon (74 Lincoln Mark IV) since it seems they aren't available in the aftermarket anymore. I always leave the junkyard with mixed emotions - I hate to pay the same price for a 36 year old used part that you used to be able to buy from the autoparts store before they stopped stocking them. Oh well, think how happy I will be to have it when I am cussing my car crafting skills while changing it out on in the parking lot. I have made the first pass through the spare parts I carry in the wagon adjusting the selection as needed for the changes this year. I still need to find a little more room for my "automotive depends" but things are starting to shape up pretty well.

Comment

Working...
        X