MoPowered Tour 2016 & Hemi Hideout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoPowered Tour 2016 & Hemi Hideout

That's right boys and girls, we're back for 2016. We have stops planned for almost every day. Big party on Saturday at Mopar Collectors Guide Headquarters and SO MUCH MORE.

Take a look at the new blog, which I will be updating through the next month. Let me know if you have any questions.

Ryan
    Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
    www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Cool. We hit up a In-n-out in Dallas in '13. We were on our way back from South Fork Ranch when we did the tour of the place. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the logo on the sign that there was one there. Our Mopar is plan B this year though.
    Visit my sons blog:
    www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Ryan, sorry to say I'll be missing it this year. Have fun!
      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by Damon23 View Post
        Cool. We hit up a In-n-out in Dallas in '13. We were on our way back from South Fork Ranch when we did the tour of the place. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the logo on the sign that there was one there. Our Mopar is plan B this year though.
        I think there are 15 in the Metroplex..........been there for several years now.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I had only been there one time and that was to the ballpark at the end of '12 and then home. So on the '13 tour we got there two days early to check it all out. I wish they'd come further east.
          Visit my sons blog:
          www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

I only found out that Texas had In N' Out burger places while I was heading home from the Roadkill Takes America tour. And I just happened to catch the last one in the entire state on my way out. It was ironic.

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

Last few albums

Comment

Will the hemi hideout be open to the public or did you arrange a special meet just for the mopowered tour? We were planning to hit that stop, my parents in a mopar and me in a brand X (though we did have a pink challenger when we met you in florida in 11 if that helps lol)

Comment

Originally posted by boosted buick View Post
                Will the hemi hideout be open to the public or did you arrange a special meet just for the mopowered tour? We were planning to hit that stop, my parents in a mopar and me in a brand X (though we did have a pink challenger when we met you in florida in 11 if that helps lol)
                It is not open to the public. It is a private grounds and there is a gate. There are a few different groups that have set up Tour times to get in, including the MoPowered Tour. I'm not sure who the other groups are. But you have to be with a group to get past the gate.

You are more then welcome to join us, you just have to email me the information below, and then meet us that morning at the location on the website so we can all caravan to the place.

YOUR NAME:
                YEAR/MAKE/MODEL/COLOR OF YOUR MOPAR:
                STOPS YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING:
                CELL PHONE NUMBER FOR USE ON TOUR- (text capable):
                BEST EMAIL ADDRESS:
                HOW MANY IN YOUR RIDE:

[email protected]

Comment

Just published on Friday another big update on the MoPowered Tour. This time I have a daily breakdown of what's going on!

Comment

Just posted a few more updates! I leave tomorrow for the Wellborn Museum for a week, then Power Tour!

Ryan

Comment

enjoy the Wellborn museum I went there a few years ago when the tour started in Texas and the museum had some incredible cars

Comment

It is a good museum but now a lot of the Chargers have been sold off.
                        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Isn't the Wellborn museum in Alabama??

Comment

Yes it is

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post

It is not open to the public. It is a private grounds and there is a gate. There are a few different groups that have set up Tour times to get in, including the MoPowered Tour. I'm not sure who the other groups are. But you have to be with a group to get past the gate.

You are more then welcome to join us, you just have to email me the information below, and then meet us that morning at the location on the website so we can all caravan to the place.

YOUR NAME:
                              YEAR/MAKE/MODEL/COLOR OF YOUR MOPAR:
                              STOPS YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING:
                              CELL PHONE NUMBER FOR USE ON TOUR- (text capable):
                              BEST EMAIL ADDRESS:
                              HOW MANY IN YOUR RIDE:

[email protected]
                              ​Ryan,

I emailed you my information. If you can fit the wife and I in that would be great.

Comment

Working...
                              X