WINNER of the SURPRISE PRIZE !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINNER of the SURPRISE PRIZE !!!

... coming in the mail, but haven't received them yet.

I thought I'd try one of Matt's dirty tricks.
    :P

Anyhow, post up here when you get them. First Freak to really receive them gets a prize !!
    ;D

UPDATE ON SURPRISE PRIZE:

OK, I will say this much .....

The prize will be very cool and the lucky person will be the envy of all Forum Freaks on this year's Power Tour.
    The surprise prize, will be delivered to the successful winner in Somerset, during the tour.

IMPORTANT PROVISO: to ensure the accuracy in appropriately determing the winner and awarding the coveted surprise Prize, it will be the first person to post pictures of this year's Forum Freaks T-Shirts on this thread.

So don't waste any time, when you get them in the mail, post pics of the shirts as soon as possible and be the first one to post them here !!!

Good luck all !!
    ;D

Re: I Got My Forum Freak Shirts and Stickers ...

really :o

Comment

Whats the prize?
      It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Got mine today!

funny thing; i did not order any! :P ;D

do i still get the prize? maybe i shouldn't ask what it might be! ???

Comment

Cheater!!! ;D
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Lets see, what did Steve say to me, oh yeah, you suck. Got me you peckerhead, see you in Maxton friday 8).
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
              Got me you peckerhead.
              Ahhhh, that made my day !!
              ;D

Comment

you still didn't say what the prize was. come on...i gotta know :
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

.. well, it's a surprise prize !
                  ;D

Comment

Funny :D

Comment

The prize will be very cool and the lucky person will be the envy of all Forum Freaks on this year's Power Tour.
                      The surprise prize, will be delivered to the successful winner in Somerset, during the tour.

IMPORTANT PROVISO: to ensure the accuracy in appropriately determing the winner and awarding the coveted surprise Prize, it will be the first person to post pictures of this year's Forum Freaks T-Shirts on this thread.

So don't waste any time, when you get them in the mail, post pics of the shirts as soon as possible and be the first one to post them here !!!

Good luck all !!
                      ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster

got mine already!lol dont post pics!! not going to SOMERSET!! guess that disqualifies me :P : :o

SOME CONTEST!

Good luck all !!
                        ;D

Comment

Re: I Got My Forum Freak Shirts and Stickers ... WIN the SURPRISE PRIZE !!!

check sent weeks ago still no shirts

Comment

Re: I Got My Forum Freak Shirts and Stickers ... WIN the SURPRISE PRIZE !!!

None here yet either.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE
                              got mine already!lol dont post pics!! not going to SOMERSET!! guess that disqualifies me.
                              SOME CONTEST!
                              Yeah, sure you did !!
                              ;)
                              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X