Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're Worring anyways........ security with Freaks Proposed Route?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Worring anyways........ security with Freaks Proposed Route?

We have our rooms and its our vacation says HR and we know the venues except one.

From our experience on last years Tour when MIKEE directed us into Madison without any detours with VIC Jr following the freaks, I know MIKEE can get us From Madison To Great Lakes Dragway to Racine.

MIKEE give us the way to go and we will see if HR route when ever it comes out comes close to it.

I also believe know Rexdogg can get us from Racine To South Bend,

and Maybe Redragtop can get us into (for now) the GM tech center and so on.

I know u guys/girls have time on your hands

to cold to work on car in garage (40's)
    Bob

U KNOW THE Offical ROUTE SHOULD BE OUT IN LESS THAN 10 days CORRECT????

Re: We're Worring anyways........ security with Freaks Proposed Route?

We could show up in GM's parking lot anyway.... ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
      Bob

You seem a little wound up on this deal - I say give it another week before we go into full panic mode.
      Is the 56 all ready to go?
      How did the air turn out?
      How was the fishing with the grand kids?
      Are you going on a long boating weekend next weekend in the St. Lawrence?

Got to get your mind off this or you will need to take a couple days off before the tour to relax so you can enjoy the cruise.

Comment

We have our rooms and its our vacation says HR and we know the venues except one.

From our experience on last years Tour when MIKEE directed us into Madison without any detours with VIC Jr following the freaks, I know MIKEE can get us From Madison To Great Lakes Dragway to Racine.

MIKEE give us the way to go and we will see if HR route when ever it comes out comes close to it.

Bob

Bob, chill out. I have an Atlas and I'm knowledgable about the use of it. All will be good dude.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Re: We're Worryng anyways........ security with Freaks Proposed Route?

thanks for the wake up calls but i just came in from mowing the lawn and had to much time to think.

56 needs a little TLC, havent got hoses yet for air special order should be in this week, oil change etc, I need to play with the timing a little, rattle on emergency brake, etc.

Have one more shakedown cruise to do and I would be ready,
          or i could DO IT ON THE ROAD.

Nothing major........................ bleed brakes

I have been seriously infected with Drag Racing Disease again, and thats way I am not driving the car, i'm letting it fester up for the Tour.

I Need Help
          boob

Comment

Admitting it is the first step :P. We'll be all better soon boob, trust me.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Bob

yes, I can get you from Racine to South Bend,,,,with a variety of suggestions (interstate, local highways, a stop at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Portage, Indiana, just off of I-94)......anyway, Bob....can I ask....are you really interested in the Power Tour this year, or am I wrong on that?.....rexx

Comment

Lunch at QSL on the way into South Bend aounds good to me.I'll bring the address and plug it into Maggie..GPS.Food and cars,2 of my favorite 3 things... 8)
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Like we really cared what the Hot Rod route is anyway right? Have Captain,make own route !! J/K folks ,not making light of drinking and driving...........
                  Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Originally posted by street72
                    Lunch at QSL on the way into South Bend aounds good to me.I'll bring the address and plug it into Maggie..GPS.Food and cars,2 of my favorite 3 things... 8)
                    ok, i'll bite (someone has to do it)....what's #3? :
                    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
                      Lunch at QSL on the way into South Bend abounds good to me.I'll bring the address and plug it into Maggie..GPS.Food and cars,2 of my favorite 3 things... 8)
                      Hopefully, it doesn't have anything to do with compressed air and latex.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                        Lunch at QSL on the way into South Bend abounds good to me.I'll bring the address and plug it into Maggie..GPS.Food and cars,2 of my favorite 3 things... 8)
                        i don't know, that sounds kind of fun :-[ :-\ :-X

(just kidding...i swear)
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                          That would make a weird noise I'm guessing? :o ;D
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

How did you know the laytex part??? ??? That's the part everyone gets wrong.
                            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                            X