original freaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• original freaks

Ok ,so we dubbed ourselves the Forum Freaks in 05 and met up in Brew-town.How many Freaks from the original pack are going on tour this year? Myself and TaMan69 ,MIKEE i know will be there who else?
    Has anyone seen my fan?

Re: original freaks

I'm still trying.....
    Had to put my father in a nursing facility yesterday.

Comment

I'm still here. ;D

The wife and me are going again this year.

No daughters to tag along.

They is all growed up and too busy for this stuff.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Leon,i know what you are going through.I had to put my mom in a home when my Dad died a few months back.Its tough.
        Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Myself and the Fabulous Susie K. will also be doing LH#6 and are 05FREAKS. haven't done any Long Haul stickers yet though.
          Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

I have been around since 04, but I missed the gathering in 05 even though I was long haulin that year.
            1964 Chevelle
            Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
            LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

in '05, did Brewtown, to Springfield, to Indy....had to get back home anyway, but broke at Indy (got trans running, but no reverse)....looking forward to this year's tour big time....rexx

Comment

Actually if you talk about "original" freaks, that goes back to the Yahoo group which was in existence when I joined back in '01. I'm not sure how long it had been going before then.
                This was taken in '01 in Tulsa.

Comment

I was more of a lurker on the Yahoo forum. I was actually thinking about wildcoyote (think that was his name) the other day, shame what happened to him. I wonder where a lot of those original members went??

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
                    Actually if you talk about "original" freaks, that goes back to the Yahoo group which was in existence when I joined back in '01. I'm not sure how long it had been going before then.
                    This was taken in '01 in Tulsa.
                    I remember the taking of that picture- That's when you were Classic Concepts

Comment

You guys know we will be there, but only in spirit! I expect the rest of you to uphold our reputation! ;D :o

Linda 8)

Comment

A few of those people will probably be joining us this year in Detroit. We're staying with Denise (Hotrodladycruzer), Mike and Mary will be stopping down to visit, Charles will be there, and I wouldn't doubt if we see Heather again this year. I have also seen Rod (Beemer) on past tours as well as George (Purplepickup).

Comment

Hey, I know most of those people. Who's the fat guy in the white shirt standing in the middle? ;-). That was a much "cozier" Power Tour.
                          Leon, I talked to Heather and Jason, but they will not be joining us this year. Have you taked to LadyCruzer? I called to confirm my reservations at the Middlebelt Road Bed & Breakfast but didn't hear back.
                          Non-denominational car nut.
                          Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                          Do you go all the way?

Comment

I'll try to get in touch with her and discuss the changes. We could always crash in the Tiki room, I know where she keeps the key ;D

Comment

I'm not an original. Joined in '04.
                              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                              X