Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Map

Hello all you Forum Freaks,

I'm not sure if you know about the forum Members Map we have.
    If you want to see the members that live near you, or are traveling to another area, check the map out and see who is in that area.
    If you want to hook up with a member, you can PM them and make arrangements to catch up, bench race and share a beer.
    If you would like to be added to the map, make a post in the "Members On A Map" sticky thread at the top of the General Discussion board.

The Members Map is located at the link below.

TIP: If there are too many markers (pins) in an area, try zooming in using the (+) key on the left of map.
    Shift the blue block on the map in the lower right hand corner, to show different areas of the map.

Re: Members Map

how do you get added? guess we don't exist here!

Comment

Steve,Can you move some one once they are on the map? I will be moving in July so I don't want to go on in Ohio and then California 8)...And I was kidding you about the job Allen did with the map,the way you said it was no big deal I found funny..Rett
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE
        how do you get added? guess we don't exist here!
        MIKEE, of course you exist here, it's the ONLY place to be !!
        I'd like to keep additions in only one place, which makes it much easier on me, so if you would like to be added to the map, make a post in the "Members On A Map" sticky thread at the top of the General Discussion board.

Originally posted by street72
        Steve,Can you move some one once they are on the map? I will be moving in July so I don't want to go on in Ohio and then California 8)...And I was kidding you about the job Allen did with the map,the way you said it was no big deal I found funny..Rett
        Sure Rett, it is no problem at all, just let me know by a post in the "Members On A Map" sticky thread at the top of the General Discussion board to get added in Ohio.
        Do another post once you've completed your move to the wrong coast and I'll make the change.
        .. and no worries about the job Allen did with the driving directions, he did do a great job !!
        ;D

Comment

OK 65Marlin, maromoma, MIKEE, IOWA552SLOW, Phil, 70chevyC-10, 455 LeMans & 6covered, you are all added to the Forum Member Map.

Thanks for joining.
          ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
            OK 65Marlin, maromoma, MIKEE, IOWA552SLOW, Phil, 70chevyC-10, 455 LeMans & 6covered, you are all added to the Forum Member Map.

Thanks for joining.
            ;D
            Steve - thank you brother - I'll try and force a Margarita on you at QSL and say hi !
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
              Steve - thank you brother - I'll try and force a Margarita on you at QSL and say hi !
              Oww, my arm, my arm. Quit twisting it 70chevyC-10 !!
              ;D

Comment

....... once you've completed your move to the wrong coast and I'll make the change......
                You mean the coast where they started land speed racing.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
                  ....... once you've completed your move to the wrong coast and I'll make the change......
                  Isnt that the coast that will eventually fall into the Pacific creating ocean front property in Phoenix?
                  Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

We don't believe it will go that far. Here in the desert we're preparing to build boat docks.

Comment

Then the party is at your place once the coast drops in the water?
                      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Yep ;D

Comment

We don't believe it will go that far. Here in the desert we're preparing to build boat docks.
                          You should build one now just in case. It would keep the neighbors guessing. ;D
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Are you talking about Nevada dry lake beds or Bonneville Salt Flats being on the coast ?
                            ;)

Comment

Working...
                            X