Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madison WI Open house at Kelly-Moss Motorsports 6Jun2009

found this at the following forum:

I am proud to announce the Midwest's Newest EPL dealer, Kelly-Moss Motorsports in Madison WI.

In Honor of this new partnership, Kelly-Moss will be having an open house on June 6th. I invite you all to attend. This will be an event not to miss. Bring your car, show it off, check out everyone Else's goods, say hello and check out what your wildest dreams cannot even come up with in the KMM Race shop.

on hand there should be several Audi, Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Subaru and Mitsu's..... (but not limited too) AND!! Several rare Porsche racing cars.

There is even a rumor of the Level 5 Daytona Prototype team being on hand for Pitstop demo's.

If you need more reasons to attend other than just checking out the infinite possibilities at Kelly-Moss Motorsports...... then,

100 octane unleaded racefuel will be on hand for purchase. (because that is how we do GTG's in Madison.)

A Raffle with great Swag and more,

A pitstop demo,

And if you look close enough you will find a LeMans winning Racing driver.

Tell your friends, come on out, have a great time.

The Get Together will kick off around 10:30am and wrap up when people leave.

Since Kelly-Moss is hosting this GTG it will be held at there shop. (which is great for checking out there facilities) there shop is located at

3017 Perry St. Madison, WI 53713

(608)-274-5054 (608)-274-6252 Fax

Here is a link to driving directions,

<a href="http://www.kellymoss.com/Images/Map.pdf">map</a>

Hope to see you all there.

Re: Madison WI Open house at Kelly-Moss Motorsports 6Jun2009

With hours like that on Saturday, attendance might be a bit thin with us in town.
    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

maybe not. "porsche, mercades, audi" sounds like a differant crowd from us. :
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Whats wrong with those? for me those are domestic brands, hell my audi A4 quattro is awesome, 270hp and 480ftlb from the 3.0 TDI

Comment

Originally posted by The Chief
          Whats wrong with those? for me those are domestic brands, hell my audi A4 quattro is awesome, 270hp and 480ftlb from the 3.0 TDI
          Chief

I think perhaps you have hit the nail on the head - with them being "daily drivers" they are appreciated for their utilitarian value. Here in the states, often times, they are selected more for the appearance of affluence by those who labor under the mistaken notion that their excrement posses no malodorous orders.

So am I gettting this PC stuff down yet? :-*

Comment

You're good! ;) ;D
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
              Chief

I think perhaps you have hit the nail on the head - with them being "daily drivers" they are appreciated for their utilitarian value. Here in the states, often times, they are selected more for the appearance of affluence by those who labor under the mistaken notion that their excrement posses no malodorous orders.

What does that translate to:

"Their sh*t don't stink"

Comment

Over here its a car, the GM brands are junk, i traded my saab for the audi after the motor gave out at 80k and nobody would take responsibility for the repair. I wouldnt own a BMW as i dont like the dealers over here they really do think they are better than everyone else, merc's arnt built like they used to be and as for the italian and french brands i wouldnt touch them with a very long pole

Comment

Chief

I knew it - you're really a politician right ? I've never heard it said so well.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 67BlueSS
                    Chief

What does that translate to:

"Their sh*t don't stink"

SO.....Does that mean that Chuck and I aren't welcome with our 76 Mercedes ???? (Now she turns on the tears!!!)
                    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Jill

I was very careful in my description as I knew that you guys were coming in some off-brand SEL SL or whatever they are called nowadays. If it is any consolation, I drove a 220 SE in college - it was a beater but it would churp second if you left it on the mat when it shifted.

So now it is up to you guys to act like car folks that drive some off-brand junk OR socialites rubbing elbows with us knuckle draggers.

Comment

I don't think a person can get anymore Off-Brand than a 65 Marlin!!! LOL. As you all can see by our cars that we own, we go for the "different" kinds of cars that most people don't have and it doesnt hurt that we get a "steal" on a car once in awhile!!!! Love you all no matter what kind of car you own!!! :-* :-*

Comment

Jill

So now it is up to you guys to act like car folks that drive some off-brand junk OR socialites rubbing elbows with us knuckle draggers.
                          Just because you drive one, don't mean you have to act like them. 8)

This past Sat. We were out driving the Chevelle when we came to stop light next to a newer Mercedes. The snob glared at us and rolled up his window.

Needless to say, I left on the GREEN! :o

Comment

Jill

This past Sat. We were out driving the Chevelle when we came to stop light next to a newer Mercedes. The snob glared at us and rolled up his window.

Nothing sweeter than putting the smack down on an AMG when he thinks he's got your old junk covered.

Comment

Jill

You all give me way too much credit for may-be being a "pretend"snob...I'm from the Ozarks and am proud of being a "Hillbilly'!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X