VA Carshow 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VA Carshow 2017

Just doing the preliminary groundwork for our annual VA show.
    I am in contact with the Recreation Therapist for a facility located in Leavenworth, KS. About 20 miles from the Kansas Speedway. Planning it for Friday, June 9, from 12 to 3. I will have answers concerning lunch, as well as other items of interest as I can get them.
    This facility is called The Domicile, and is located on the grounds. Evidently it houses many vets in rehab for various conditions as well as those having other medical care needs. Here is their website for your perusal. It's a beautiful campus. http://www.topeka.va.gov/locations/L...Directions.asp
    More info as I get it.
    Obviously, I'll be there, how 'bout you?? Let me know if you can attend so we can get a count on parking requirements, please.
    Thanks guys n gals.

oletrux4evr
    cstmwgn
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; February 10, 2017, 02:27 PM.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

I'm planning on it! Thanks Ed.
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

You da man Ed!!!!
      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Great job, Ed. We will be there.
        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

If we get in early enough we can stop by and visit friends and family at another infamous institution there!

Comment

Thanks Ed - you can count on me sir.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

i should be there

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                If we get in early enough we can stop by and visit friends and family at another infamous institution there!
                Maybe I should put this suggestion on the 'side trip' thread...........
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Baring no car problems like last year, we will plan on it.
                  I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

I'll be here looking forward t it, thanks Ed for setting this up.
                    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Hope the venue doesn't change.......across town in KC during any Friday afternoon is hopeless...........
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Will see what time I get on the road. But hope to be there
                        Last edited by GTPilot88; February 12, 2017, 11:43 PM.
                        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                          Hope the venue doesn't change.......across town in KC during any Friday afternoon is hopeless...........
                          We can always hit a Fiorella's JackStack BBQ for an early dinner and let traffic subside.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Well, my plan B involves another facility out near Blue Springs (if my information source is correct)...........we'll just have to wait and see I guess.
                            Last edited by oletrux4evr; February 13, 2017, 06:58 AM.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

We're going to plan on making it this year. Thank you Ed!
                              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                              X