No announcement yet.

VA Carshow 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will have a better idea after this weekend if we will make it or not. leaving friday morning to drive down. we will see how long it takes to get there, then see how early we would have to leave. with 2 kids going this year, may be hard to get them moving early enough. we would love to make it.

Comment

We should be able to make this Ed. I'm not sure if we're bringing both cars and the truck or just the two cars this year.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Thanks everybody, the turnout is looking pretty good. I told them to expect between 20 and 30 cars. I'm cautiously optimistic.
        Last edited by oletrux4evr; February 15, 2017, 03:03 PM.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thanx Ed and I see Alens name also on the first post, thanx guys. Kathy and I hope to make it to KC in time to do the VA tour, Friday is a travel day for us and this will give us an excuse to get our butts moving that morning.
          John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
          Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Not sure when I will be getting in town on Friday, but I will try to make it.

Comment

I'll be there Ed......
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Thx guys, we're at 13 for sure and about 7 maybe's............
                Last edited by oletrux4evr; February 19, 2017, 07:19 AM.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

I'm planning to be there Ed. As soon as the spot gets confirmed.
                  Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Figured that Greg. Thx.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Gonna try to make it......god bless our veterans
                      Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Thanks Fred, hope to see ya.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Count me in too Ed
                          '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                          '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                          79 Trans Am project
                          ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Hopefully smallblock and the MIssissippi Mafia can make it too -
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Cool.
                              I'm waiting for more info and will put up the details as they are finalized............
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                                Cool.
                                I'm waiting for more info and will put up the details as they are finalized............

would like to make it, but unsure as to when I can get in......is there any more info re: the location of the KC venue?......rexx!

Comment

Working...
                                X