Florida - Love Bug status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Florida - Love Bug status

Hey, if you guys bring any up here from Florida on your car make sure they are dead please. We don't want them multiplying up here. ;D
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

with all that die at the hands of the motoring public, it's a wonder the bred isn't extinct.
      like steve said....I HATE LOVE BUGS.
      they have made it from the hiways, and have found my house. they somehow get in thru the windows and die on the window sill. >
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Oh they will be dead... and you will never forget the smell of there toasted little bodies on your radiator....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
        1966 Plymouth Fury III
        2014 Dodge Ram 1500
        Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
        Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3
          Oh they will be dead... and you will never forget the smell of there toasted little bodies on your radiator....
          "there's nothing like the smell of love bugs in the morning"
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Just found out we have something like the Love Bug, it is the May Fly. They too swarm pretty heavy, but I haven't seen any here.
            It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
              Just found out we have something like the Love Bug, it is the May Fly. They too swarm pretty heavy, but I haven't seen any here.
              I remember Mayflies from when I lived in Iowa. They would show up, especially around the Mississippi river. They used to get snow plows out to remove them from the bridges. Nasty!

Comment

Working...
              X