Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you decided on what you're going to forget to pack yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you decided on what you're going to forget to pack yet?

Originally posted by starchief1959
    Underwear. ;D
    I hope you don't have vinyl seats! :o ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Front seat is. LOL!

I'm not driving naked man!

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
        Originally posted by 67BlueSS
        ENOUGH CASH!!!

Ran up to Lincoln NE this weekend. I got 10.77 MPG on Premium. I'm was excited that it was over 10. :-\

I'm thinking about putting out a donation bucket. LOL
        Hey my truck is 35 years newer then your car and I only get 4mpg better. :o
        I'm SORRY! ;D

Comment

I thought I was going to forget the cable to download from my camera to the laptop, but as luck would have it, I remembered it! Whew!
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Oh that's right, pack the camera.
            I R Bob
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

On a serious note (OK, pretend it isn't me writing this)

Make sure you have a current copy of your insurance binder / proof of insurance.

Comment

Not sure if this qualifies but I am deliberately leaving home rational behavior 8)
                a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

If I could, I'd leave my liver home because its NOT going to like this trip. ;D
                  I R Bob

Comment

Defiantly don't forget the key to your Gas Cap!

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                    1966 Plymouth Fury III
                    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

In the bar we have a sign that says....The liver is evil and it should be punished!! Drink more BEER!
                      http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

At 10:30 last night, I was just about asleep when I remembered that I didn't put the 4 ton bottle jack and the BFH aside yet. So, I got up and went down to the garage and put them behind the car. I didn't want to open and close the trunk and wake the wife.

I have been going over the list and I keep thinking of little things. The wife remembered to put in a big roll of TP just in case. I have the IPOD and camera cables already. My tool bag is full (SAE & Metric). I remembered the multi-meter. The chairs are in the trunk. The umbrella is on the floor behind the passenger seat. The registration and insurance card are in the console. The spare is fully aired up. The little ice chest is ready for some ice and a couple bottles of water. Oh crap, that reminds me I need a gallon of distilled water in the remote possibility the car overheats.

I don't have a locking cap on the Camaro. I guess it never ends.
                        Jim & Maureen
                        There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                        HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by 65Marlin
                          In the bar we have a sign that says....The liver is evil and it should be punished!! Drink more BEER!
                          Hell I don't need a sign to tell me that. ;D
                          I R Bob

Comment

Common sense, restraint, dignity...
                            I AM going to remember to bring sunglasses and a lot of aspirin.
                            I'm probably wrong

Comment

One thing to definately remember is sun screen!!!
                              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Don't forget your t-shirts Matt !
                                ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X