General Motors will file for bankruptcy protection today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: General Motors will file for bankruptcy protection today

As long as the government owns it, I will never buy a car from them. I have always been a GM guy, but I think I would buy a Ford instead now, at least its still non gov't.

Comment

Originally posted by dand38s
      Originally posted by BluLightning

Is it just me or does it seem like the most ignorant thing in the world to keep GMC when all they are is Chevy's with different grills. :
      You would be suprised how many people buy GMC's that would never consider buying the Chevrolet version of the same vehicle. There is a difference in the clientelle between Chevy buyers and GMC buyers.
      But couldn't the same be said about all of the divisions? They're all built on the same platforms. Just slightly different sheet metal.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by KJZ28
        As long as the government owns it, I will never buy a car from them. I have always been a GM guy, but I think I would buy a Ford instead now, at least its still non gov't.
        That's the spirit! Thanks for coming around. ;D
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
          Originally posted by dand38s
          Originally posted by BluLightning

Is it just me or does it seem like the most ignorant thing in the world to keep GMC when all they are is Chevy's with different grills. :
          You would be suprised how many people buy GMC's that would never consider buying the Chevrolet version of the same vehicle. There is a difference in the clientelle between Chevy buyers and GMC buyers.
          I'm one of those people. Short of getting one for free I don't see myself ever getting a Chevy. I'll buy some other division equivelant.
          I'm with Randal and will have a problem if I ever need/want a new car again (ahem "arrowhead"). mrs arrowhead likes the Acadia so she'll be OK :
          a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Working...
          X