Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post

I'll second that!
    Firsthand thirds! Anybody who would sponsor a Ford on a race track has gotta be alright by me!

I think it's time for a big ole group hug....wait, we just did that at GHI. Perry and I were hugging when he arrived at GHI and he maybe didn't even know it but my feet were way off the ground and my legs were flailing around like a rag doll....yep we were way glad to see each other again.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

Firsthand thirds! Anybody who would sponsor a Ford on a race track has gotta be alright by me!

I think it's time for a big ole group hug....wait, we just did that at GHI. Perry and I were hugging when he arrived at GHI and he maybe didn't even know it but my feet were way off the ground and my legs were flailing around like a rag doll....yep we were way glad to see each other again.
      Yeah I knew it just wasn't gonna point it out.
      Was glad to see you too and just about every time I walked by Sue she would hug me again.
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
        A lot of you know John my youngest son who is handicapped and you know his love for hotrods and car's. Well this picture sum's it up, he asks all the time
        " Can I drive ". One day somehow I'm gonna make it happen!!
        I love that pic. It says so much! Would you mind if I printed it and hung it in our shop in Birmingham, Alabama?

-cyn

Comment

Originally posted by AngusRacingProducts View Post

I love that pic. It says so much! Would you mind if I printed it and hung it in our shop in Birmingham, Alabama?

-cyn
          No I don't mind, maybe sometime in the future we might ride by in the Vette and say hi.
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Was glad to see you too and just about every time I walked by Sue she would hug me again.
            No such thing as too many hugs!

Comment

No I don't mind, maybe sometime in the future we might ride by in the Vette and say hi.

Now that will be another pic I will put on the wall! Thank you! Give John my pic so we are even!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cyn dragster.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	248.9 KB
ID:	1155768

Comment

Now that will be another pic I will put on the wall! Thank you! Give John my pic so we are even!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1155768[/ATTACH]
                Can I say.....you look skeered Angus! Just sayin.......No fear, just respect for what's about to happen. That's a great photo!

Comment

Can I say.....you look skeered Angus! Just sayin.......No fear, just respect for what's about to happen. That's a great photo!
                  I'm always skeered. No matter how many times I have done it. Fear is what makes it fun. Hope to see you and John in Birmingham.

Comment

I'm always skeered. No matter how many times I have done it. Fear is what makes it fun. Hope to see you and John in Birmingham.
                    Perry's gonna have to bring John to that one. I'd like to meet ya too Angus. But I doubt we'll make it there. Work. Dadgum work.

Comment

Perry's gonna have to bring John to that one. I'd like to meet ya too Angus. But I doubt we'll make it there. Work. Dadgum work.
                      dude. work scares me more than racing.....

Comment

dude. work scares me more than racing.....
                        Ain't that the damned truth. There it is. That's IT right there.
                        Last edited by pdub; April 28, 2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

That is a great picture Perry. I think he will do just fine behind the wheel of that Vette. I'd love to see the look on his face as he takes off in it and goes down the road. I'd also love to see the look on your face when he does it too. It is a great car Perry but at the end of the day it is about the moments, the stories and the impression one leaves on their kids. He and Robert could not have found a better father. Going to miss seeing you all on the road this year.
                          Visit my sons blog:
                          www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Working...
                          X