ATTN Anyone staying at Sleep Inn In Bowling Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN Anyone staying at Sleep Inn In Bowling Green

If you booked via choice hotels, your reservation has been cancelled. I was double checking my reservations yesterday via choice and couldn't get that one to pull up. I called and apparently they are switching to Windgate hotels at the end of the month. The lady said to call back first of June and I could rebook, but I'm very afraid of not getting a room, especially with HRPT and the NHRA event there. So I booked a back up about 20 miles up the road. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so they aren't surprised day of!
    2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Thanks - I had to look - I'm at the Quality Inn but may cancel and head home part way Friday night.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
      Thanks - I had to look - I'm at the Quality Inn but may cancel and head home part way Friday night.

I thought about it, but really wanna stay for the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion on Saturday!
      2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

I spoke with the former Sleep Inn going to be WinnGate that they will honor the reservations from guest who made them before the change was announced and will honor the rate your were given. So just call them and update your information 270-842-3800
        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

I plan on coming home after St. Louis stop.

Comment

Okay, a little update on this! So I did finally receive an email last Friday from Choice letting me know about the situation. I called today as the hotel had suggested, the woman on the phone was very nice, she said they had actually saved all the old reservations from the Choice system and had them manually entered in. The new system wasn't up yet, but she said I was good to go. i can't remember what the choice rate was, but she quoted me 102.98 which is a couple bucks cheaper than my room 20 miles away, so I'm happy with it. She said I was more than welcome to call back and confirm when the new system was up in a couple weeks, but I was locked in. I'll defiantly be holding on to my other room until I get confirmation, but I'm pretty confident I'll have a room! Also FYI, the number to call is 270-842-3800 I had a heck of a time finding a phone number that didn't take me back to choice hotels.

Comment

Working...
            X