Bangshift decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrumpyMike View Post

I tried to send you a message but it just has a big 404 and says page does not exist. PM me a message and I'll reply back to you. Thanks
    Message sent
    '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
    '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
    79 Trans Am project
    ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
      Hi John! We need a couple stickers, so save some for me. Will see you at the Vet's visit on Friday night!
      Gotcha covered! Looking forward to seeing you guys again
      79 Trans Am project
      ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
        Hi John! We need a couple stickers, so save some for me. Will see you at the Vet's visit on Friday night!
        I probably missed it somewhere, but, are you bringing your El Camino?
        Arlington, Texarkana, Little Rock, 2013
        Long Hauler 2014, 2016, 2018
        Kansas City 2017

Comment

Unfortunately, not. Vic is bringing his '67 C10 that he his currently building an engine for. Can't afford to bring 2 vehicles this year, due to closing the restuarant. Will be a co-pilot this year!! The elco did do Cars and Cones this year, tho!!!!
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Hopefully my el camino will make it someday. Not this year. May not go at all next year if its that far east. Just ordered bolts to go with my body bushings I bought a year or two ago. Made an appointment to get my true trac put in on the 29th. Body mounts are the last things to be replaced underneath. Hoping that takes the slop out. At least one at the back is completely gone. Gotta remember the goggles/face shield under there.

Comment

What year is your elco? Post pics!
              Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Got my bolts in the mail today. Fix the mounts then maybe the door and fender gaps.

Comment

A rail road worker in Topeka was parting out a red SS. It had rust bubbles all over. I guess someone painted over poor body work. The whole car had over half an inch of bondo on it and several layers of paint. If I had known it was so bad. I would have just cut the quarters off and saved a lot of time and sandpaper not to mention lungs.

Comment

Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
                    Hopefully my el camino will make it someday. Not this year. May not go at all next year if its that far east. Just ordered bolts to go with my body bushings I bought a year or two ago. Made an appointment to get my true trac put in on the 29th. Body mounts are the last things to be replaced underneath. Hoping that takes the slop out. At least one at the back is completely gone. Gotta remember the goggles/face shield under there.
                    Got a call today. Shop says it will cost $825 to INSTALL the true trac and gears that I got for $250. That sounds high to me. I told them to forget it. It took me four hours to walk home yesterday after dropping it off. Then today my 08 started making noise on the way to work and the alternator light came on before I could get home. Now I don't have the Chevy to drive to get parts for the Dodge.

Comment

Originally posted by mike327 View Post
                      Count me in, I'll find you one way or the other.
                      Same here, Money in hand
                      So. Central PA
                      Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Vsolo View Post

Same here, Money in hand
                        Gotcha on the list ! Watch for the Monte SS with a blue Wisconsin collector plate & a BS sticker in the back window ... I’m on the phone & hotel lists too...
                        79 Trans Am project
                        ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Working...
                        X