Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirt-Gate: The Solution

Hey all,

Ok, first off, sorry for botching up the shirt deal. We made a wuss out decision that in hindsight was dumb. The good news is that we've got a plan to get you in some primo BS.com duds!

Bob (1956NY150) will be receiving a BIG ASS box of BS.com shirts at his hotel in Madison, WI. The shirts will be arriving as soon as we can get them there which will be on Friday we think. These shirts come in black and white, feature the website address on the front and a large by huge BS logo on the back. There will prpbably not be enough for everyone that got the non logo shirts to have some so it's definitely a first come, first served situation. This is a shuck and jive move so it is certainly not a perfect solution. We will refund anyone who would like to be refunded, just send Chad or I a PM.

Bob will be the point man on this, hopefully with some help from another member or two so he is not overburdened. We cannot thank him enough for allowing us to ship the stuff to him and taking the lead on this.

If you feel that you did not get what you paid for with the first shirts , please send me a PM and we will gladly refund you your money. You guys are the heart and soul of this place and we want to make sure you are 100% certain that you know we appreciate that fact. It was certainly never our intention to cause an issue or short change anyone. That ain't how we roll.

So that's the deal. Track down Bob, with his permission we may post a cell number so you can find him in the madness that will be PY 2009 to get your stuff.

Thanks again for being here, participating, and making this place a lively one. We literally could not and would not do this with out you.

Go Have some FUN!

Brian and Chad
    That which you manifest is before you.

Re: Shirt-Gate: The Solution

:o
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

You guys are great and I can't wait to see the new shirt!!!! Thanks!!

Jill and Chuck
      http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

What about us guys not long hauling? I'm short hauling.
        OH YEAH
        Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Originally posted by hoofhearted
          Hoof, you can give me your GTV...

Seriously though we will refund your money for the logo-less shirts and you can use them as shop rags. If you want to PM me with your info we'll get your money headed back to you.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Now I'm really looking to seeing Bob in Madtown on Friday.
            Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
              Originally posted by hoofhearted
              Hoof, you can give me your GTV...

Seriously though we will refund your money for the logo-less shirts and you can use them as shop rags. If you want to PM me with your info we'll get your money headed back to you.

Brian
              Jim

What if Bob stashes an XL for you till we get to Somerset?

Comment

Thanks Brian & Chad!

I'll still wear the shirts, and go ahead and cash my check because you guys did not get them for free.

Hopefully you sent Boob some 3X and I'll look him up at the QSL Friday night.

Comment

Bob
                  If you can save a 2XL till Dayton I would be very appreciative.
                  Drew
                  Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Comment

Brian, all good here Brother! A mistake was made, shit happens. I'm wearing mine.
                    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

All is good fellas (generic term that includes SlightlyWickedChick).........we're all carjunkies and will spread the bangshift gospel in all formats ;D

Pics to follow :
                      a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I am still wearing mine as well as they will still serve the purpose of finding the other junkies. Just not able to promote the site with them unless someone strikes up a conversation.
                        Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Comment

Chad and Brian, thanks for at least trying to make it right. I will be wearing mine, if I run into Bob I will try and get one from him. Again Thanks guys, this is why I like this place. ;)
                          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Thanks Brian & Chad, you guy's ROCK !!
                            8)

Comment

I ordered a shirt through cafe press a few days ago (along with a sticker for my toolbox)

will it come in the mail or should I plan on getting it at the Detroit PT stop?
                              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                              X