Laid-Back chill fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laid-Back chill fest

Chex trux is hosting the Laid-Back PT kickoff party , here's your chance to win free SEMA passes and other cool stuff, make it a point to stop by, never a dull moment with the Laid-Back crew in town
    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Gonna try and swing by if we get into town early enough. May just go straight to the hotel for beers though! Lol.
    2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

I think Donna and I are going to try and make that.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I have a dentist appointment that day. Had to squeeze it in before PT. I also want to see www.grandmarquis.net either Thursday or Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by fine59 View Post
          Chex trux is hosting the Laid-Back PT kickoff party , here's your chance to win free SEMA passes and other cool stuff, make it a point to stop by, never a dull moment with the Laid-Back crew in town
          You know where I will be Fred
          Todd Des Moines IA HRPT 08 Short Haul 4 STOPS ----HOOKED LH 09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18 Planning 19

Comment

I'll do my best to stop by...I'll have my kiddos with me Friday-Sunday...waterpark!
            Power Tour '16 Long Hauler, '17 Short Haul, West Coast for a few years now...
            1970 Pontiac GTO 455HO Convertible
            2005 Cadillac CTS-V, Maggie'd

Comment

We will be heading there after the Veterans show.
              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Us too. Probably get our credentials and check in first.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Cricket View Post
                  I'll do my best to stop by...I'll have my kiddos with me Friday-Sunday...waterpark!
                  Hey Doug, I'll have my 8 yr old with me the first couple days too.
                  Todd Des Moines IA HRPT 08 Short Haul 4 STOPS ----HOOKED LH 09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18 Planning 19

Comment

Working...
                  X