Special night in Detroit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special night in Detroit?

For any of you hockey fans, if Detroit beats Pittsburgh in 6 games, it could be a special night there on the 9th. Being from Buffalo, I think it would be cool to see how a city reacts when they win a major national championship! It may be my only chance to experience something like that. :-[

Re: Special night in Detroit?

Being from Green Bay, I have lived it first hand. I can only hope the folks in Detroit act like those of us here did when we won the Super Bowl.
    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by 65longroof
      For any of you hockey fans, if Detroit beats Pittsburgh in 6 games, it could be a special night there on the 9th. Being from Buffalo, I think it would be cool to see how a city reacts when they win a major national championship! It may be my only chance to experience something like that. :-[
      Mine too brother, mine too. :-\
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Experienced that thrill when St. Louis won the World Series in 06. Had season tickets and was at the last game. It is something you will never forget.
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

There are plenty of redwings flags on cars running around that's for sure - could be an interesting night....

On a side note, I'd like to offer my assistance if anyone is in need that day....

- I hope to meet up with you folks at the Detroit stop sometime in the evening.

Though my workshop is on the other side of town - should anyone need to do any work to a vehicle - I will help you in anyway I can.
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
          X