HRPT 2017 Magnets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redline04 View Post
    Here it is CueBall...Full set of MSD magnets, Long Haul banner on top & all 7 days below...
    Dammit! THAT is what I was hoping to get. Very similar to the set from 2010. I had no idea those magnets were being given away. :-( I didn't end up long hauling, but still disappointed that I missed out on the ones from the first four days.

Comment

Originally posted by CueBall View Post
      Dammit! THAT is what I was hoping to get. Very similar to the set from 2010. I had no idea those magnets were being given away. :-( I didn't end up long hauling, but still disappointed that I missed out on the ones from the first four days.
      There might be a few BangShifters with extra magnets that you can still get... Anyone have any spares that CueBall could get?? Esp. the first 4 days??

Maybe Kid Cadillac or jpsnstyqck still have extras?
      Last edited by Redline04; July 11, 2017, 08:14 PM.
      '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
      '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
      79 Trans Am project
      ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by Redline04 View Post

There might be a few BangShifters with extra magnets that you can still get... Anyone have any spares that CueBall could get?? Esp. the first 4 days??

Maybe Kid Cadillac or jpsnstyqck still have extras?
        Wish I could help, already gave my extra set away.
        Todd Des Moines IA HRPT 08 Short Haul 4 STOPS ----HOOKED LH 09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18 Planning 19

Comment

Can't help with MSD but I still have the extra Prestone for Indianapolis if anyone needs or wants it. Pm me an address.
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
          X