HRPT ---- Please Sign Our Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRPT ---- Please Sign Our Car

My Dad and I have been working on my Nova to get it drivable for a portion of this years HRPT. We will only be able to make it from Dayton on to Bristol.

We ran out of time and got NO body work done. I thought we would get it in primer but didn't.....So we would like everyone to sign it or add Sharpie Marker art along the way. If you see us we will have markers on board....

Autograph and where you are from
    or
    Quotes, Greetings, Words to your favorite song
    or
    Cartoons, Rat Finks, Art, Album Covers
    or
    Add anything Cool that is in good spirit and clean

Thank You and I am counting the days til we go and because I get out of school a week early to come along !!
    Celeste

Re: HRPT ---- Please Sign Our Car

My other car is a JR Dragster..........Taking a week off for HRPT !!

Comment

Very cool David & Celeste, enjoy yourselves !!
      ;D

Comment

Will be looking for ya. ;D
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Celeste, that's a cool couple of cars to have! Glad to see a young lady getting in the mix. I'm not making it as far as Dayton, so I won't get to sign the Nova. Post some info on the Nova and dragster if you get the chance. I'd like to hear about them. Welcome to the insanity of BangShift and Power Tour!
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Will do Celeste, yours will make two that I'll get to sign this year. Welcome to the forum and HRPT!

you can kind of see "sharpies" on the drip rails in the first pic above. Try doing that also, kind of lets people know that you want them to write on the car.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Cool ! I was wondering where to keep the sharpies.....Wonder what speed they will stay there ?

Comment

If you use velcro, you should be able run pretty fast. ;D
                It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Well we made it to Dayton OHIO...........A little rain but what a great day....We were glad to meet several people today who had posted here or looked at the thread..... Allot of people did sign the car today and it was much fun for us and most everyone....

On to KY and must stop for a few more sharpie markers to continue ....... we hope to cover it by the end.

Thanks All and be safe !

Comment

We found that the headers had burned a couple of sparkplug wires on the trip up........So Celeste and I replaced all the plugs with a "Shorty" style plug and a set of new wires. Celeste was struggling with the last & worst plug when it started raining. The rain soon cleared and we had a great time in Dayton, OH today........

If you have not signed our car or added "Sharpie Art" Please look for us on the rest of the tour...We want to fill the car up.

We would love to have some "Rat fink" style cartoons, family guy, southpark, album covers, or anything fun or auto related, in good taste. to be added on the car........Or just sign your name and where you are from.

Thanks !!!

http://[/img]][/img]

Comment

Wow I should Have signed that today!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X