• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32 mil
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post

Yep. Isn't that where the caravan begins?

PS, how far is Wee-ville from Chattanooga?
      1. Yep!
      2. ^^^ What Phil said.

Maybe we should fill the yard up with cars again but cept this time Weeville is 32 miles in the wrong direction, what with B-ham being the next tour stop?
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Chattanooga is the second stop on HRPT. Hmmm!
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

pdub, you and unit come down and see us I'm sure Honest Charley's will have something going on at their place that night.
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
            pdub, you and unit come down and see us I'm sure Honest Charley's will have something going on at their place that night.
            Sounds like a plan, let's discuss at GHI.

Comment

I guess I should have read this post first!
              Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

We are VERY excited for the 2018 FM3 Road Trip!
                We have been working very hard to make this event even better than last year - and we would like to share some exciting news with you.....
                Who is ready to find out where we are going?

Sunday April 22, 2018
                Kick Off Party, Check In & Car Show - Time TBD
                Ridetech - 350 S St Charles St, Jasper, IN 47546

Monday April 23, 2018
                Leave Jasper and travel to Dayton OH
                Auto Cross @ Traders World
                601 Union Rd, Lebanon, OH 45036
                Dinner & Museum

Tuesday April 24, 2018
                Auto Cross @ Traders World in the Morning
                Drive to Lexington KY
                Dinner & Charity Auction

Wednesday April 25, 2018
                Drive to Kodak TN
                Auto Cross Mid-day @
                Smoky Mountain Stadium
                3540 Line Dr, Kodak, TN 37764
                Dinner & Shop Tour

Thursday April 26, 2018
                Drive to Concord, NC in the morning
                Auto Cross Inside the Road Course
                Charlotte Motor Speedway
                Dinner & Tour

Friday April 27, 2018
                Drive to Raleigh, NC
                Auto Cross @
                Goodguys North Carolina Nationals
                *We will be a special guest and ALL FM3 Road trippers will be welcome to participate with a Complimentary entry. Yes, that is right - every year make and model participating in 2018 FM3 Road Trip will get to enter in the Goodguys 4th North Carolina Nationals AND Autocross!!

Please stay tuned to the website for more exciting information and hotel information for the 2018 event.

Remember - Your final payment is due January 1, 2018 - We only have 2 open spots available for this years trip - so if you know anyone that is thinking about joining us - they better get in while they still can!

We look forward to seeing you on the 2018 Road Trip - if you have any questions, please email Carrie ([email protected]) or
                Jimi ([email protected]).

Jimi Day & Carrie Strange

www.fm3roadtrip.com

Comment

This will be a fun trip. Looks like lots of time in the Carolinas this year between PT and C&C.

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
                    This will be a fun trip. Looks like lots of time in the Carolinas this year between PT and C&C.
                    So does this mean we will be treated to some of your "secret stash" routes?

Comment

This will be our Rookie Run for Cars and Cones. Autocross. Red and I are the worst in the world at autocross, proven in sanctioned SCCA events. Ass last in rookie class.

But it's obvious that the trip and the fun is the theme of this one. And we're all in at Weeville, to start from Gear Head Inn.. A week of unadulterdated fun!

But autocross... right away, there's an autocross event in the morning before the road trip. So....how does that go? I'm asking because I don't know, and we're looking forward to it. Do you run autocross with all of our luggage and stuff in the car? I mean, how do you clean out the car for a run if you've already checked out of the motel?

Comment

don't worry Pee Wee you'll have a blast. and what we do is unpack the cars at the autocross then pack them back up before we hit the road to the hotel. Then once we hit the hotel we are pretty much there for the night. As for the autocross just take your time and learn it's a blast and your stang will do great.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

So does this mean we will be treated to some of your "secret stash" routes?
                          I will do a map from Z Max to the hotels and my house. You will need it on a Friday night leaving Concord. Do not use a address and GPS getting to Mooresville.

Comment

Originally posted by novadriver View Post
                            don't worry Pee Wee you'll have a blast. and what we do is unpack the cars at the autocross then pack them back up before we hit the road to the hotel. Then once we hit the hotel we are pretty much there for the night. As for the autocross just take your time and learn it's a blast and your stang will do great.
                            What's up with the Goodguys thing at the end? We as C&C participants are entitled to do what? Is that a car show, or what? I've read their page, but I don't get it...sounds like fun and a great opportunity and a privilege, but what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post

What's up with the Goodguys thing at the end? We as C&C participants are entitled to do what? Is that a car show, or what? I've read their page, but I don't get it...sounds like fun and a great opportunity and a privilege, but what is it?
                              3 day car show - typically with a year restriction on how new of cars can be entered. I gathered that they are making an exception for the C&C cars to that requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

3 day car show - typically with a year restriction on how new of cars can be entered. I gathered that they are making an exception for the C&C cars to that requirement.
                                Ahhhh, okay thanks Man! I was eyeballing the $5.00 entry fee for the demolition derby but they didn't say what date that was...Red may live to see another day after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X