THE TOUR HAS LEFT THE BUILDING !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE TOUR HAS LEFT THE BUILDING !

Well the TOUR just left RACINE,WI. saw quite a few of you guys on my corner road, heading out.
    It's great to see these cars in motion and hearing the sounds that go with the machines. Wish I was there with you.

Hope all have a safe trip. Enjoyed having the cookout and meeting the people behind the names. The quality of the cars on tour is unreal! keep us homebound folks upodated on whats happening on tour.

note**** PRO 65 and Big Buds....... you mistakenly left some mason jars here and the kids got into them last nite.. LOL

Party ended about 3 a.m...... most had to be driven home..

Re: THE TOUR HYAS LEFT THE BUILDING !

Follow the Hot Rod guys in the Hybrid Tahoe with Rob driving.
    Check out the LIVE Feed thread ...
    ;D

Comment

Re: THE TOUR HAS LEFT THE BUILDING !

How many jars were left behind? I was wondering what is left for the rest of the tour. ;D
      2006 HRPT LH
      2007 HRPT LH
      2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Oh so that's how it is, huh ?
        Only interested in the recipe, eh ?
        ;D

Comment

Mike - about your comment of clear skies and sunshine, look to the west :D

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE
            note**** PRO 65 and Big Buds....... you mistakenly left some mason jars here and the kids got into them last nite.. LOL

Party ended about 3 a.m...... most had to be driven home..
            Mikee you should have seen what happened at the HIE last night with a mason jar. It was ugly. Luckily Reni was here to pour the boys home! ;D
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
              Mike - about your comment of clear skies and sunshine, look to the west :D
              it was clear since you all left this a.m. but got hot and humid real fast.....i hardly had time to clean up all the spilled beer from the floor before it dried! lol( after party) not freaks.
              good thing it wasn't yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at 4 p.m. the tornado sirens went off here........we had 60 mph. winds, buckets of rain . hail up to 1-1/4 inches just 10 miles north of us. an unofficial tornado sighting in the hail.

Comment

Working...
              X