2017 CRUISIN' THE COAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 CRUISIN' THE COAST

Early-bird registration for 2017 Cruisin' the Coast was announced today, 7,117 vehicles. We'll be there !!

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Pulling the camper down Friday the the 29th. I have to be in New Orleans Monday and Tuesday for a company safety summit but will be keeping the roads hot the rest of the week.

Jack are y'all going to the show at bible babtist church?
    If the registration keeps going at that pace should be over 8 thousand registered and no telling how many unregistered.
    Last edited by mike327; September 1, 2017, 01:45 PM.
    I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

I will be in the jeep and Brandon will be in the Silverado.

Comment

I'll be there. I'm one on the 1200+ first timers. October can't get here soon enough. I'm excited.
        Visit my sons blog:
        www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Sure glad us first timers are going to have some good tour guides! I'm more than ready for it to get here.
          HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

Originally posted by Gwood74 View Post
            Sure glad us first timers are going to have some good tour guides! I'm more than ready for it to get here.
            It will be crowded and lots of traffic. Burnout's 1st part of the week, cops the second part of the week.

Comment

mike doesn,t look like a nice car for 4 of us

Comment

Originally posted by w7s View Post
                ​Wayne, you know in Mississippi a pickup truck bed is a convertible.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

Comment

Well dummy me forgot to register early, work and kids, my brain is fried! Still trying to go although work is trying to throw me a curve ball. But as my favorite saying goes,
                  " I shall endeavour to persevere ".
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

jack so I just need a couple beenbag chairs

Comment

jack so I just need a couple beenbag chairs
                      Or a couple of bales of hay.

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                        Well dummy me forgot to register early, work and kids, my brain is fried! Still trying to go although work is trying to throw me a curve ball. But as my favorite saying goes,
                        " I shall endeavour to persevere ".
                        I registered early so that my wife wouldn't make me back out.
                        HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

I was thinking a sheet of plastic and a tarp in the bed of the truck filled with water and some sand. 🦆😂

Comment

Originally posted by smalblock View Post

Or a couple of bales of hay.
                            Guess i could bring the trailer with a bunch of hay and make it a hay ride.

Comment

I know its difficult to plan but it would be nice To get all the bs people to do lunch or supper one day. Or if nothing more than just meeting at one of the venues.

Comment

Working...
                              X