Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mopar Road Runner 440 and an Empty Road ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula350
    replied
    Re: Mopar Road Runner 440 and an Empty Road ...

64casteel:

Mine is an 89 its an actual Formula350 but has been swapped to a 5-spd (manual was not an option with the 350). The swap was kind of a pain but well worth it in my opinion, even more fun to drive and gets 23mpg with the AC on down the interstate. ;D

calico camaro:

That was not them that you saw working on the car. They are both from Kansas, and both made the long haul with no issues. Kelly's car is a 68 (if I remember right) Camaro Yellow with Black racing stripes.

BTW Whitemonster, the car usually runs Mid 12's

Leave a comment:

• calico camaro
    replied

hum, this sounds like the crew at the motel 8 in sumerset that were from springfield MO. if so they not only work together they worked together on it till midnight the night befor the drive to bristol, taking the trans out and fixing the throwout bearing. there were four mopars and 8 people together.....

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied

Originally posted by Formula350
    Got a call from my uncle last night. Went a little something like this...

He said the "competition" that WhiteMonster saw him smoke in the live feed was his friend Kelly who traveled along with him on the power tour. They actually work together.
    LOL !!
    That is hilarious ... what a small world.
    Working buddies are the best kind of "competition" to smoke !!

Leave a comment:

• 64casteel
    replied

my sister actually has an 88 formula 350

formula 350 what year is yours ???

Leave a comment:

• Formula350
    replied

Got a call from my uncle last night. Went a little something like this...

Uncle: HEY!
    ME: Hey!
    Uncle: I was looking around at this bangshift forum and saw a message about a Mopar 440 something and clicked on it, and I'll be darned if it wasn't MY CAR!
    ME: HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAA
    ME: Yeah that was my doing... or actually more WhiteMonsters doing.
    Uncle: HE HE HE I was just surprised to see it.

He said the "competition" that WhiteMonster saw him smoke in the live feed was his friend Kelly who traveled along with him on the power tour. They actually work together. I wish I could have gotten to see that, but alas I was at the zoo. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied

His uncle is on the Hot Rod Power Tour right now and I just saw him go down the drag strip at Thunder Valley in Bristol, TN and smoked his competition. Didn't catch the time though, fuzzy image on LIVE Feed.
    ;D

Leave a comment:

• tiresmoke!
    replied

Finally clicked on the link....THANKS!

It's great seeing someone with a Road Runner that isn't afraid/too intersted in it's market value to take it out and USE it.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    started a topic Mopar Road Runner 440 and an Empty Road ...

Mopar Road Runner 440 and an Empty Road ...

A new friend I met on the Hot Rod LIVE Feed chat room put up a video of his Uncle's Mopar 1969 Road Runner with a bored 440 with aluminum heads and some other goodies and Tremec 5spd. I thought it was good fun !!
    Check it out. I really liked the sticker on the dash; "Don't just sit there, watch for Cops !"
    ;D

.. thanks Formula350 !!
Working...
X