See all of you in Dayton tomorrow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See all of you in Dayton tomorrow!!!

I'll see you all at the University of Dayton Arena tomorrow. I'll be heading that way between 10 and 11 AM tomorrow.

Re: See all of you in Dayton tomorrow!!!

I will be joining there as well but I am leaving at 6 a.m.
    Hard Work Guarantees Nothing - Lack of it Does!

Drew Gerth - Newburgh, IN

Comment

See you tomorrow Ice Cream man. I used to wear the same outfit, so it's cool.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Have a great time Shannon and tell everyone HELLO for all of us who got left behind !!
        ;D

Matt, you weren't a Chief ...
        :-\

Comment

Had an absolute blast today! Definitely want to do this in a car soon. Got to see some really cool cars and got a load of free stuff! ;D Also met Vic Edelbrock. Spoke to him for a few minutes and he signed one of my hats. The highlight of my day was getting to meet a few of our fine members (Fine59, Pumkin, oltrux4evr, and unfortunately a couple whose names I can't rememeber at this time (sorry! :-[).

My only complaint was they shut the festivities down too early. I went home and brought my son there and most of the stuff was already gone.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
            Have a great time Shannon and tell everyone HELLO for all of us who got left behind !!
            ;D

Duh, never said I was. Dress whites are dress whites :.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
              Originally posted by White Monster
              ;D

Duh, never said I was. Dress whites are dress whites :.
              Yep. They're hot and get dirty very easy. Doesn't matter the rank. Nice meeting you Matt! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                I used to wear the same outfit.
                Sorry I guess I misunderstood, I thought you said you wore the same outfit.
                Crackerjacks are alot different.
                :-[

Comment

Sorry to have missed ya'll but the car is still not done dispite a lot of thrashing and I'm a bit burned out. I'm going to make a stab at it tomorrow but it'll only get to engine breakin at best. Next year should be far more relaxing as the list of upgrades is far far shorter. Turbo (with or without intercooler), replacement floors, more working accessories, and probably front disc brakes with hydroboost. I'm gearing up for it already.... dang, 2 in a row I missed, already having withdrawl!
                  Central TEXAS Sleeper
                  USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Sorry you weren't able to come up CTX. When are you planning your next trip up here?

Comment

Working...
                    X