Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bearphoto
    replied
    I'm happy to report this years tour DVD is now done! The dvd's will be sent out for Laser Engraving and then packaged up for shipping. I must say M did a great job with this years dvd and it ranks right up there in my opinion with our Yellowstone DVD. Speaking of Yellowstone, well its coming together! Next year will not be a tour but an adventure!

Leave a comment:

• 88MCSS LS2 6spd
    replied
    Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post
    We started out going to Dubois, Wy Saturday. Toured Yellowstone with Bob & Debbie Sunday, then the Tetons and Jackson today. Got word while in Jackson that all the paperwork to close Ken's Mom's house was ready. So we left Jackson and are in Colorado. Hope to head home Saturday.
    Our folks had a family vacation years ago at Yellowstone park & Teaton park. Awesome trip. It sounds like your return trip from So. Dakota was a 2nd WST very cool

Leave a comment:

• PT Sportwagon
    replied
    Originally posted by bearphoto View Post
    Sad faces? Too funny. I told you where we will be next year! America's first National Park!
    Cool, basically in my back yard. Any idea of where HQ is going to be. Cody, Jackson hole ( read$$$$$$) West Yellowstone, MT. Run Ideas besides the park, Beartooth hwy.

Tim

Leave a comment:

• bearphoto
    replied
    Sad faces? Too funny. I told you where we will be next year! America's first National Park!

Leave a comment:

• PT Sportwagon
    replied
    Well this why I was having to drop out of this years tour. Makenzie J Hunter born Sept 7 8#3oz.
    So looking forward to seeing where next years fall tour is going to be.

Tim

Leave a comment:

• PLRXPLRX
    replied
    Originally posted by street72 View Post
    I still hope for a tour next year..Sad Face..

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    I still hope for a tour next year..Sad Face..

Leave a comment:

• 69SS 350 5 Speed
    replied
    Linda, Glad to hear that you guys are wrapping things up in Colorado.

Leave a comment:

• 1cheapstreet
    replied
    We started out going to Dubois, Wy Saturday. Toured Yellowstone with Bob & Debbie Sunday, then the Tetons and Jackson today. Got word while in Jackson that all the paperwork to close Ken's Mom's house was ready. So we left Jackson and are in Colorado. Hope to head home Saturday.
    Last edited by 1cheapstreet; September 18, 2018, 07:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    We made it home safe and sound yesterday at 3pm clocking in 3480.3 miles for the entire trip. And it was well worth it...

Leave a comment:

• Dave the Bartender
    replied
    Congrats All,
    Thanks for bringing us along with the great pix.
    DTB

Leave a comment:

• 69SS 350 5 Speed
    replied
    We made it home safe. The Vette is clean and in the garage. Laundry is underway and the lawn is mowed. We had a blast. Sorry to hear that this is the last tour for a year or two!!! So glad we had George and Teri along this year.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Made it home, so did Bryan & Genell.

Leave a comment:

• 1cheapstreet
    replied
    Thanks for sharing the pictures, Jim!

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    ..Click image for larger version