• Show
Clear All

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Thanks Jim...will do!

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Patrick, we go to the BIR Nationals every year, let us know if you ever get up there. If we go to the US Nationals that would be over Labor Day and a first time event.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Keep us updated.... looking to try to do a vacation this coming year....

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    I think Brainerd has Pro Stock cars, only dropped the bikes.

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    I'd like to go with you Jim..Brainerd is out since they dropped Pro Stock off that race..They even dropped Pro Stock off the 4 Wide in Charlotte.. Bastards

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    I might have to go to the US Nationals next year then.

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    Well Tim, They have postponed the tour for what is rumored to be for just one year.. But they are doing a large camp out thing up near Yellowstone next year to takes it's place. Contact Doug for the exact dates and times and place..
    Last edited by street72; December 6th, 2018, 09:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PT Sportwagon
    replied
    SO when is the official announcement for 2019 western scenic tour going to happen?

Tim

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Michelle and Doug - - we finally got to watch the DVD once Marie came back from a long visit at her sister's. That was FANTASTIC and we can't thank you guys enough for setting up the tour and producing the DVD. We had the best of times with some old and some new friends. Thank you again. Phil & Marie
    Last edited by 70chevyC-10; November 16th, 2018, 06:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    that too

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    Ours came on Friday and Michille did a great job..AGAIN.. And I'm guessing Phil doesn't know how to run the DVD player..

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Ours came a few days ago but Marie is out of town so I will wait for her to return to watch it together.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    We received the DVD today, great job again by Michille!
    Last edited by moparjim71; October 29th, 2018, 04:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	326.8 KB
ID:	1218111 Thank you to everyone, new friends and old, Teri and I very much enjoyed this Western Scenic Tour. We had such a nice relaxing time, and with Doug and Michille's planning, we experienced attractions and activities that we normally would not have done in the Hills. Hope to meet you all again along the way......
    Last edited by 200WINS; October 14th, 2018, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Looking forward to the DVD, she must have really worked on it a lot to be done already.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X