"The Hotel List"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Hotel List"

Same request as in years past......email me your individual lists. If you don't have my email address, PM me and I'll send it to you. Emailing your lists enables me to return the full list to you much easier. It is far too large to send via PM. I also build a mailing list to send the final copy to everyone in May.

Please try to keep changes to a minimum.

Another selfish request this year..........group emails are often not decipherable by the time they get to me. Individual lists, please. Include hotel info, SCREEN NAME, and I'll send you a copy once you've been added.

Looks like the air conditioners/radiators will get a workout again this time!

Thx for the 'sticky' Steve. Hope you can make some of it this year.

So far for Bowling Green::
    1956NY150, OneOldGoat, CSTMWGN, arrowhead, redragtop,
    BlueLightning, Dark Knight, oletrux, moparjim71, pintoboy77,
    67Camaro, rexdogg, 74NovaMan,
    200kss,
    1972Behemoth…
    w7s, Gwood74, smalblock, BigDave, corvettedad,
    70chevyC-10, mike327, papasmurf587,
    htrdharley, rexdogg*,
    Bold = complete lists, others are partial.
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; December 9, 2017, 12:10 PM.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Booked and list sent, thanks Ed.
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
      Booked and list sent, thanks Ed.
      Thanks Perry.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

ed....I think I have your email....I will look in my files.....anyway, I am almost finished with a hotel list.....will send it to you soon......Dave K (rexdogg)

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
          ed....I think I have your email....I will look in my files.....anyway, I am almost finished with a hotel list.....will send it to you soon......Dave K (rexdogg)
          OK Dave, I'm on BlueLightning's email/phone list from last year.......and a few before that one.....................
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Apologies but I'm sorta a rookie...how does one get a copy of 'the list'? It'd be nice to know where folks are staying so I could book rooms and actually interact with some of the forum members. I went on the tour in 2014 and only really met BluLightning.

For what it's worth, the Wingate in Concord NC was awesome in 2014. Nice impromptu burnout box and a shade tree out front.
            Last edited by a_d_a_m; December 9, 2017, 11:26 PM.
            2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
            1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
            1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

Originally posted by a_d_a_m View Post
              Apologies but I'm sorta a rookie...how does one get a copy of 'the list'? It'd be nice to know where folks are staying so I could book rooms and actually interact with some of the forum members. I went on the tour in 2014 and only really met BluLightning.

For what it's worth, the Wingate in Concord NC was awesome in 2014. Nice impromptu burnout box and a shade tree out front.
              Hey Adam. send Ed a PM and he'll send you list. If you send me your email, I can send you our list.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Added:
                edznova*.
                88LMSS LS2 6spd
                rexdogg
                vsolo
                Last edited by oletrux4evr; December 11, 2017, 07:16 PM.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Completely booked and list sent back to Ed.
                  2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
                  1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
                  1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

Originally posted by a_d_a_m View Post
                    Completely booked and list sent back to Ed.
                    You're added!
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Added Novadriver*.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

I PMed you my list Ed I don't have your E-mail address and I don't have a phone list I've never been able to download one. Thanks!!
                        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Check your email, Greg. I didn't get the PM.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Sent you our motels in a PM, Ed.
                            ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Oops! Just saw your note about emails. I will PM you my email address.
                              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
                              X