Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANY 2010 STOPS and ANNOUNCEMENTS ???

Anything announced at BRISTOL ?

Re: ANY 2010 STOPS and ANNOUNCEMENTS ???

Nope. Nothing set yet. Kinda like the old days when we didn't know where we were going till around Christmas. Kinnan did say the tour was going to start on the 12th of June next year.

Comment

Well, 69SS 350 5 Speed said; "I distinctly heard Jerry Pitt say during the Long Hauler awards ceremony this morning that the tour would start on June 12th next year" and 1956NY150 stated; "I believe it is June 12, 2010 per David Freiburger" and now Leon says; "Kinnan did say the tour was going to start on the 12th of June next year", so with those three very senior magazine staffers confirming it, I guess next year's tour starts on:

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Comment

Countdown: 363.
        Non-denominational car nut.
        Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
        Do you go all the way?

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
          Well, 69SS 350 5 Speed said; "I distinctly heard Jerry Pitt say during the Long Hauler awards ceremony this morning that the tour would start on June 12th next year" and 1956NY150 stated; "I believe it is June 12, 2010 per David Freiburger" and now Leon says; "Kinnan did say the tour was going to start on the 12th of June next year", so with those three very senior magazine staffers confirming it, I guess next year's tour starts on:

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Uh oh, that means I'm going to celebrate my birthday on the tour. :-[ ;D
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Maybe Darrell can come up with 'birthday cake'......... :D
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning

Saturday, June 12, 2010

UNWRITTEN RULE....YOU BUY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! DO I HEAR A 2ND.????

Comment

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I will buy a beer for you on your B-Day,,,,,,,,,,,I think I owe you a couple :
                Living the dream!

Comment

Once again, I came home with one of your beers Buddy! ;D

And Ed, you were like the beer fairy. Everytime I turned around you had more to put in the cooler. I owe you.
                  I R Bob
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

And Ed, you were like the beer fairy.
                    I think he just earned a new nickname ... "The Beer Fairy" !
                    .. has a nice ring to it.
                    ;)

Comment

Ed the beer fairy, now thats funny. Bob I will gladly buy you a beer on your birthday next year. Look me up. Now to see how good his memory is. ;D
                      It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
                        Bob I will gladly buy you a beer on your birthday next year. Look me up. Now to see how good his memory is.
                        Don't worry Jim, you beer is safe ... he won't remember, I'll bet you a beer he won't !!
                        ;D

Comment

I'll bet you both a beer I will. It's beer, that's serious business. ;)
                          I R Bob

Comment

Looks like a bet to me Steve, I'm in. Looks like we could be drinking a couple of free beers. Bob you know the memory goes first the older you get. Just ask me. ;D
                            It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Well I will have a cooler full of beer for all of you. I owe you at least that, for the prayers and concerns. So I'm saving money just for Beer. Not that theres anything wrong with that. :o
                              OH YEAH
                              Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X