• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Random thoughts from PT 09

So do free refills come with these? ;D ;D

Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Free refills, but the shipping and handling not so much.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by 4dfide
        Best part about the tour beside getting aquainted with all of you is getting better aqainted with my car and the road.I have had more fun driving the Vette on tour this year than driving my Camaro for the past 4-5 years.
        Earlier I posted that year wasn't my favorite style, but after seeing yours, that's a good looking car!

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
          Originally posted by min301
          Originally posted by cstmwgn
          Thank you all!

PowerTour (for me) has always been about the drive and the interaction with the real stars (cars).
          I also really enjoyed the socialization with the stars caretakers in the evenings.
          It wouldn't hurt my feelings to have it be a little drier and a little less freeways but I will deal with whatever it is as long as I get to have as much fun as I seem to have each year.

Thanks again for the great time everyone.

Brother, and this goes for all of you...
          it was a great time to be had, and it changed
          Mindy a little.

She's looking forward to going to Maxton now.
          So am I so this is a bonus. ;D
          Bill, have either Mindy or you been in smalltown NC or the South for that matter? Florida doesn't count. If not you're in for a treat.
          actually, there are some grat small towns in florida. ;)
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
            Originally posted by Pumpkin
            Originally posted by min301
            Originally posted by cstmwgn
            Thank you all!

PowerTour (for me) has always been about the drive and the interaction with the real stars (cars).
            I also really enjoyed the socialization with the stars caretakers in the evenings.
            It wouldn't hurt my feelings to have it be a little drier and a little less freeways but I will deal with whatever it is as long as I get to have as much fun as I seem to have each year.

Thanks again for the great time everyone.

Brother, and this goes for all of you...
            it was a great time to be had, and it changed
            Mindy a little.

She's looking forward to going to Maxton now.
            So am I so this is a bonus. ;D
            Bill, have either Mindy or you been in smalltown NC or the South for that matter? Florida doesn't count. If not you're in for a treat.
            actually, there are some grat small towns in florida. ;)
            Yes, I know that there are. I'm a transplanted Foridiot :P, lived my first 24 years down in the Ft. Lauderdale area.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Random question - What was the thing in the goodie bag that looked like it hangs from your belt with a rubber loop on it ? Is it for a water bottle maybe ? Last year I had to ask about the ceramic thingie too.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
                Random question - What was the thing in the goodie bag that looked like it hangs from your belt with a rubber loop on it ? Is it for a water bottle maybe ? Last year I had to ask about the ceramic thingie too.
                Good question, I was wondering that too. These things need to come with directions. ;D
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

It is for water bottles to hang from, or for that matter maybe even beer bottles. :D
                  It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                    Good question, I was wondering that too. These things need to come with directions. ;D
                    I was wondering too and somebody told me it was to hold a water bottle and clip it to your belt loop.

Hijack P.S. Bob, I got "History of the World Part I" for Father's day. End hijack

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
                      It is for water bottles to hang from, or for that matter maybe even beer bottles. :D
                      Jeesh - you guys are just too smart for me. :'(

I thought that it was for us wussies with soft hands to help open "twist off" bottles :o

Comment

Originally posted by 67BlueSS
                        Originally posted by BluLightning
                        I was wondering too and somebody told me it was to hold a water bottle and clip it to your belt loop.

Hijack P.S. Bob, I got "History of the World Part I" for Father's day. End hijack
                        "It's good to be the King!" ;D
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
                          Originally posted by 4dfide
                          Best part about the tour beside getting aquainted with all of you is getting better aqainted with my car and the road.I have had more fun driving the Vette on tour this year than driving my Camaro for the past 4-5 years.
                          Earlier I posted that year wasn't my favorite style, but after seeing yours, that's a good looking car!
                          thanks Leon!
                          Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Working...
                          X