Freak Group Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freak Group Pictures

Here are some pics of Forum Freaks on the last day. I don't know if you can down load the group pic from here, if you can't and want the picture let me know and I will email it to ya's.
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Re: Freak Group Pictures

Thanks for the pics Jim. Look at that group of degenerates! ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Jim, good shot, I see lots of friends.
      .. makes me homesick.

Comment

Forgot to mention. While we were all posing for our mug shots Jerry Pitt also took a picture of the group, and for those who don't know the two in the front of the picture the taller gentleman was the winner of the Camaro.
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

It would be nice to match up names to the faces in the group photo. It has been two years since my last PT. I only recognize Phil and Allen.
          2006 HRPT LH
          2007 HRPT LH
          2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

We're all looking at Tina, but the guy that won the Camaro can't take his eyes off of it......can't say I blame him.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ed if it was me that won the car, you would have to take a picture of the interior to get a picture of me. I wouldn't get out of the thing. I wonder if they let him take it for a test drive?

Comment

It was still sitting in the parking lot of our hotel when we left Sunday morning.
                I R Bob
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Bob, I asked the owner if he got the car that day, and he told me they would deliver it to him when they were finished with it. ???

Comment

I believe he gets it in the fall after all the promo stuff. Either that or they just left it in Bristol. ;D
                    I R Bob

Comment

I hope they don't scratch it.

Comment

I think they use until Woodward.....in 2005 the giveaway GTO was delivered 3 months later.........
                        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

We got the Chevelle at Woodward and the 05 GTO was in Woodward too. The rules said this one was to be picked up at a GM dealer of the sponsors choice which may not be the closest to the winner's home. Sorry, but I read the rules this year! :P :

Linda 8)

Comment

Linda, I'm glad someone did. I only hope the owner did too.

Comment

Part of Freaks Posse

Fire Team

assault position

Comment

Working...
                              X