Thank You MSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You MSD

My daughter lost her set of magnets when her credential holder split open on the bottom.
    She went to the MSD both to see if they had any extras and they did not but told her to leave her address and they would send her some if they ended up having any extras.

Today, she got a full set with border in the mail. I was very much surprised as I was sure that they were going to blow her off. It is nice when a vendor that you use (I run MSD ignitions on all my junk) goes the extra mile for something as inconsequential as a set of magnets.

Again, THANK YOU MSD.

Re: Thank You MSD

Its nice to see someone still believes in customer service.....Good job MSD
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Good to hear that Allen, way to go MSD!
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

if you're reading MSD - thank you and I will not forget you when ignition upgrade time comes. Now when I think about it MSD stuff came aboard during valvetrain upgrades pre-Tour ;D
        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I totally agree. MSD is a class act.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I once rang MSD (before I had internet and email) and asked to buy the 2 plastic bushes that the weights ride on in their mechanical advance distributor I own.
            I was asked for my address, then I offered them my VISA number. They said don't worry about that.
            A week later in my letterbox, was a jiffy bag airmailed to me with a full rebuild kit for my 85551. ;D

You see..
            This is how you survive as a company. Build a quality product and back it up with awesome customer service.
            Now, I insist on using their products and recomend them whenever the oppertunity arises.

Comment

They are a class act, best in customer service, they were there when I needed them when setting up my Programable 7 digital ignition in the racer. Way to go MSD :o :o :o
              Living the dream!

Comment

Good deal. It seems like the vendors that stuck with PT this year have gone above and beyond the call to support us. I know that I will be supporting them when the time comes.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

It is busnisses like this that will survive these hard times. I feel customer satisfaction is really number 1.
                  It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

They are a Class Act!

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                    1966 Plymouth Fury III
                    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Way back I had one of those Auto Meter monster tachs., the 8"er.
                      I broke the glass on it and called Auto Meter, they told me to ship it
                      to them.
                      It was repaired and returned no charge, which took me totally by surprise.
                      8)

Comment

GREAT JOB MSD
                        THANKS

Comment

What a class act. Thanks to MSD for continuing to support us and the tour.
                          Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

This story just reaffirms what I already believed about them.
                            ;)

Comment

Originally posted by trukluvr
                              What a class act. Thanks to MSD for continuing to support us and the tour.
                              X2 MSD! and thank you for continuing to do the magnets - I am decorating the side of my Kegorator with them for all to see. My clone car will be sporting some of their super spark plug wires -if it ever gets done :-\
                              Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Working...
                              X