Possible Side Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Side Trip

So I was doing some research on side trips. Found this between Bowling Green and Chattanooga. Talked to the manager of the town and they are willing to open on a Sunday if we have a big group to come by. They have an antique car museum among other things. Johnny Mill is passing it along, but we're up against a tight timeline for any alterations to the plan. They aren't normally open on Sunday. This town is 13 miles off the route and a driving destination for touring groups.

An hour from Nashville is Tennessee's Mayberry Town, located on Cordell Hull Lake. Visit the I Love Lucy Mayberry Museum, an 1880 charming country store, historic home tours, and other museums and pioneer village.

It is on Hot Rod Power Tour on the Facebook page too, but I know some of you don't do FB. She said lots of come through town!

Interested!

Comment

Sounds like fun!
      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I'm in for a side tripping adventure!
        Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
          I'm in for a side tripping adventure!
          Good morning Andrew, y'all lead I'll follow!
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Perry when you plan on getting to BG Friday? I'm going to talk with Lee and see if we can get there around 1pm. Get our credentials and head over to the L/B party then the VFW.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
              Perry when you plan on getting to BG Friday? I'm going to talk with Lee and see if we can get there around 1pm. Get our credentials and head over to the L/B party then the VFW.
              Damon is wanting to hook up in Huntsville Friday, planning on being there by lunch. Diane maybe?
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Looks like leaving from Lee's house we would go west and maybe meet ya'll around Murfreesboro Tenn some place.Depends if ya'll and us take interstates are not.

Comment

Always in for a side trip

Comment

I copied and pasted this to a HRPT FB page I'm on. I'll see if they will make the detour
                    So. Central PA
                    Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Working...
                    X