Looking to split/share hotel room/ Bowling Green, Friday & Saturday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to split/share hotel room/ Bowling Green, Friday & Saturday night

Looking to split/share hotel room/ Bowling Green, Friday & Saturday night. I don't smoke (except tires) but do spit during pollen season and cuss when the wrench slips.

Thanks, G

Hope you don't mind but I shared on the Hot Rod Power Tour FB page and the GA Long Hauler FB page

Comment

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
      Hope you don't mind but I shared on the Hot Rod Power Tour FB page and the GA Long Hauler FB page
      Thanks much...as I didn't know about either of them. On my first Power Tour in 2003, I posted something on a forum trying to get people going on the tour to meet at a rest area near Ga. / Tn line. A guy responded and my wife and I met up with him...and a substantial number of people he told. As a result I made a friendship with one buddy who has turned out to be like a brother to me. He and I have since gone on a few tours together...and we have worked on a multitude of hot rods together both in his shop and mine. He's been over here thrashing on my car with me, trying to get it ready at the last minute. He's going with his dad this year. Thanks again, G
      Last edited by HillTopRodShop; June 1, 2018, 04:35 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Originally posted by HillTopRodShop View Post

Thanks much...as I didn't know about either of them. On my first Power Tour in 2003, I posted something on a forum trying to get people going on the tour to meet at a rest area near Ga. / Tn line. A guy responded and my wife and I met up with him...and a substantial number of people he told. As a result I made a friendship with one buddy who has turned out to be like a brother to me. He and I have since gone on a few tours together...and we have worked on a multitude of hot rods together both in his shop and mine. He's been over here thrashing on my car with me, trying to get it ready at the last minute. He's going with his dad this year. Thanks again, G
        What're you driving so we know who to look for -
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

What're you driving so we know who to look for -
          I'm driving my wagon, couldn't find time to do a needed repair on the '51 F1. It's a '94 Buick Roadmaster Estate wagon, Teal & woodgrain, Air Ride (lowered), polished Americans. It's like a sofa powered by an LT1.

Thanks much, G

Comment

Working...
          X