Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I get the static clings for window sticker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get the static clings for window sticker?

I may come home in what I'm driving and drive an old jalopy truck I have on the last two stops.

Thanks, G

Hobby Lobby......some say in the craft section of a larger Wally World...............
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Sign shops also have it. Make sure you buy self-clinging vinyl and not self-adhesive vinyl.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Also, be sure you get CLEAR - please don't ask me how I come to making such a foolish recommendation!

Comment

I peeled one of my stickers off once. Stuck it on a piece of cardboard and never got around to trying to restick it in my other car.

Comment

Originally posted by HillTopRodShop View Post
            I may come home in what I'm driving and drive an old jalopy truck I have on the last two stops.

Thanks, G
            I am looking at my "cling" stock right now. it is "Martha Stewart customizable cling sheets". They came in a pack of 6 - 8 x 11 sheets. You can buy from Amazon right now or try to find me on opening Friday/Saturday
            nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I buy it at sign shops, also. $5.00 buys a sheet 15" X 16" at my local shop.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by HillTopRodShop View Post

Thanks, G
                Thanks for all guys! The Martha Stewart ones are 18.99 plus 4.99 shipping....I'd lose them in my shop after using one! I'll try to hit a sign shop or look for ">>>>HEAD" at the Veteran's Car Show Friday. In addition, just had to spend big bucks on parts that should in today for last minute fixes for this last minute trip. I've done 8 or 9 P/T's but haven't done one since 2013 due to wife's health problems.
                Side note:
                In case you’re not familiar with it, try to eat at the original Rafferty’s while in Bowling Green. Everything they have is good but I used to eat the Jackson Hole Filet when I went. Best filet I’ve ever had. I used to own several Buick muscle cars and we drove one to the Buick GS Nationals in Bowling Green 19 years in a row. The honey covered fresh baked croissants (thank you spellcheck) are good too.
                Thanks, G

Comment

You can also look for me at the Verteran's show as I tend to have some extra with me as well.

Comment

http://www.stickershield.com/other.html at oreillys
                    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post
                      Cool! Thanks all! I'll try to hit O'Reilly...if that doesn't work out, I'll find Allen or the other guy at the Veteran's car show.

Thanks again, G

Comment

Working...
                      X