Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 502ChevelleSS View Post
    hey guys I'm looking for days 1,5 and 7. Thanks
    I have an extra #7... pm me your address.
    '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
    '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
    79 Trans Am project
    ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

If anybody is in need of a magnet send me your adress and I'll do my best to send it. I have a full set + half another.
      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Hello to all, I am in need of the number 2 stop in Chattanooga for this year. I have stops 5 and 6 if anyone needs them. This was my first PT and it was a blast !
        HRPT 2018 Long Hauler !

Comment

Originally posted by 67Camaro3pedals View Post
          Hello to all, I am in need of the number 2 stop in Chattanooga for this year. I have stops 5 and 6 if anyone needs them. This was my first PT and it was a blast !
          Still interested in the wheels?

Comment

Yes, I'll give you a call and we can plan to put them on and see if they clear.
            HRPT 2018 Long Hauler !

Comment

Great. (704) 363-9913

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                If anybody is in need of a magnet send me your adress and I'll do my best to send it. I have a full set + half another.
                Do you still have a #1 & #2.

Bobby

Comment

I am still looking for days 5, 6 and 7 magnets. It was my first time on the Power Tour and I loved it- already registered for next year- Thanks!!

Comment

Welcome aboard. I hope you'll become a regular. Check your PMs.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I see I still need 2017 day 3 if anyone has one.
                      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I'm looking for a 2018 license plate...........thought I had one, but I think I whiffed on it.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I need 2018 day 6 if anyone has one. I have an extra day 2

Comment

Working...
                          X