Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~1~

Comment

Great reunions and great times already. Wish you all could have made it.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• ~0~
        Now if only the rain would give us a break!!!

Comment

• 0... Drive safe and have a great time, see you soon
          R n T 88MCSS LS2 6Spd (2013)
          Long Hauler 2011,12,14,15,16,17,18, 21, 22
          Real SH 2019

Comment

• 0...Have Fun Folks, and Have a Safe HRPT!
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Be careful, see you soon!
              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Hot and sunny today!
                Here's the 'bus' photo...........several others are here but missed the photo op..........here's our casual crowd:

Forum Freak Salute!

That's Perry hiding behind John........
                wish you all were here.
                Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 8, 2019, 01:48 PM.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                  Here's the 'bus' photo...........
                  Hey, I know that dude !

Comment

Mary posted the same two photos to her Facebook page and she got a note saying her content might not meet the requirements for 'allowable content'. Sure enough, they took one of them down about an hour later......guess which one...............LOL. Geez, we're being turned into a touchy-feely society.!
                    Martinsville today. Probably wet.
                    Later.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• -1 thanks for the photos
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

Mary posted the same two photos to her Facebook page and she got a note saying her content might not meet the requirements for 'allowable content'. Sure enough, they took one of them down about an hour later......guess which one...............LOL. Geez, we're being turned into a touchy-feely society.!
                        Martinsville today. Probably wet.
                        Later.
                        sorry Ed but i wouldn't want the salute on my timeline or profile or whatever it is. some things shouldn't be socially acceptable. just sayin
                        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post

sorry Ed but i wouldn't want the salute on my timeline or profile or whatever it is. some things shouldn't be socially acceptable. just sayin
                          I have no problem with that. Jus sayin'................
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Got the wet part right. We're sure missing some beautiful scenery due to the low clouds, rain and fog.

But even the soggy weather can't dampen the views at times.

Hey Steve......why are my pictures so large all of a sudden? Anything I can do about it?
                            Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 10, 2019, 03:30 AM.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• They look fine to me .. thanks for sharing.

Comment

We elected to skip the last half of yesterday's route and run the Blue Ridge Parkway. Wet again, missed some scenery, but a beautiful drive. Only had to slow for four deer in 68 miles.

Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 11, 2019, 03:17 AM.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Working...
                                X