No announcement yet.

They ran out of LONG HAULER awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where I work things usually don't make sense.

Comment

the reason you can't get your longhaul award before late in the day is, you will leave. If you have to stay you will listen to one more pitch, buy one more shirt, etc.....marketing, marketing, marketing. Follow the money!
      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

I got my signs but not any certificates. What is the email address for getting them mailed to me?
        Danford1

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
          the reason you can't get your longhaul award before late in the day is, you will leave. If you have to stay you will listen to one more pitch, buy one more shirt, etc.....marketing, marketing, marketing. Follow the money!
          Dude, you sound tainted...

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post

but accurate.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post

Just another whacked-out Nam vet. We tend to be a bit on the suspicious side. Don't know how that could have happened............... (Anyone have any extra Hanoi Jane urinal stickers?)
              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by danford1 View Post
                I got my signs but not any certificates. What is the email address for getting them mailed to me?
                Danford1
                I would like to know that as well. All we were told was to email for the certificate. I couldn't find an email address so simply used the FAQ site, but have heard nothing.

Comment

Working...
                X